OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Archive

This forum has been closed but you can go to https://onedrive.uservoice.com to find, submit and vote on ideas.

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service" and "your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product. You can shake your mobile app or tap the ? then select “Email OneDrive support” from the website.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Account tethering

I don't want to switch from school to personal accounts

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Y

Ratese zone z the best z

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In

Ukoo¡
    Miu

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Contextual actions (Aktionen im Kontextmenü)

When I press and hold an icon like a folder or a file, the context menu pops up as a bar on the top. That’s very inconvenient, especially when you have an iPhone 6s Plus that you’re holding in one hand. It definitely would be easier to reach it when you apply one of the recent features from the iOS Outlook app so that if I press and hold an icon, the main bar on the bottom gets 'overlayed' by the context menu-bar.

Wenn ich ein Element wie einen Ordner oder eine Datei tippe und halte, öffnet sich das Kontextmenü…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Backup nef files full resolution

Automatic backup of jpg files works, but nef (raw) files do not get backed up, at least not at full resolution. I don't want them converted to jpg.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable Link and Share Option

OneDrive on the cloud.
    If I copy the link after the share operation, this link not work.
    I have to copy before the link and then share with someone the folder/file.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A ToDo collection for OneDrive development

I am using OneDrive since the beginning of SkyDrive on phone, pc and Laptop, and I use it for saving my data as well as for sharing / collaborating. Thank to MS for finally allowing us to sync shared (editor rights) folders; it is a good start to develop OneDrive.
    From the viewpoint of serious windows users OneDrive is maybe the most important part of Windows. Those people do not care so much about beautiful icons, or idiotíc ideas like building automatic Albums for photo storage, or doing music streaming etc., they want to have tools for communication and collaboration. …

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Visual Studio / Xamarian - Android and Visual C# Directory incompatibility

When using ODfB and installing Visual Studio with Xamarian - ODfB actually crashes and disconnects.

It also complains that it doesn't support the file length Depth...

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Office 365 health, readiness, and connectivity checks Fails to detect OD4B v16

The "Office 365 health, readiness, and connectivity checks" Tool in the admin portal doesn't detect OD4B v16. I get errors showing up when I run a basic test.
    The check 'OneDrive: Checking if you have the latest cumulative updates for the OneDrive client' gives the following error:
    Your version of OneDrive is out of date. Click on the link in the actions pane to download the update. You are on version '' and the latest version is '15.0.4551.1007'.

According to Programs and Features I'm running Office ProPlus - en-us version 16.0.6001.1043. Office update button reports I'm running the latest version.…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hamburger menu appears in landscape mode after renaming on Windows Phone

How to reproduce this bug:

1. Make sure your phone is in portrait mode.
    2. Select a file or folder.
    3. Choose "rename" from the menu.
    4. Tap "ok" or "cancel" from the renaming screen. (Don't tap the back button.)
    5. Enter landscape mode.
    6. You will see the hamburger menu on the right side, similar to the attached screenshot.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to move data between OneDrive and OneDrive for Business

Method to move data between the two systems without having to move the data "locally" and then back up to the other system

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 1437 1438 1439 1441 Next →

OneDrive Archive

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base