OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Archive

This forum has been closed but you can go to https://onedrive.uservoice.com to find, submit and vote on ideas.

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service" and "your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product. You can shake your mobile app or tap the ? then select “Email OneDrive support” from the website.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 원드라이브 동기화를 일정시간 동안 중단시키는 기능이 있는데, 반대로 일정시간 동안만 동기화를 유지하고 그 시간이 지나면 동기화를 자동으로 멈추게 하는 기능이 있으면 좋을 것 같습니다.

원드라이브 동기화를 일정시간 동안 중단시키는 기능이 있는데, 반대로 일정시간 동안만 동기화를 유지하고 그 시간이 지나면 동기화를 자동으로 멈추게 하는 기능이 있으면 좋을 것 같습니다.
    간단하게 말하자면 동기화 중지 예약 기능 같은 것입니다. 사용자가 원하는 시간에만 동기화 기능을 켜고 그 외의 시간에는 동기화 기능을 꺼놓음으로써 배터리를 절약할 수 있을 것 같습니다.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quick share, with two optons only Edit or No Edit

In the right-click of a file or folder, add a quick share option with only these two choices Allow Edit or No Edit.

When click a link is copied to the clipboard.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add the ability to use the proxy to sync.

The network is bad to access OneDrive on the mainland in China.Please add the ability to use the proxy to sync such.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Subir archivos sin tener que moverlos a la carpeta OneDrive

deberia de haber dentro de la interfaz de onedrive un botón algo así con un + para añadir ficheros a mi one drive, al hacer click despliegue las opciones: "sincronizar una carpeta entera", "subir archivo"

Con esto se elimina la necesidad de que lo que yo quiera sincronizar tenga que estar en mi carpeta de OneDrive del PC.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Implement log file feature

It would be very useful to have access to a log of the processing executed by OneDrive. Something like a list of events shown in when clicking on the OneDrive icon i.e. details like filename, operation, time, but with a longer history of changes viewable.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make OneDrive an opt-in feature of Windows, not the default

Discovered the presence of OneDrive after I bought a new PC from Dell. I didn't understand what it was doing at first, nor its purpose. After I figured it out, I wanted to remove it, as I do not use a smartphone, and even if I did, would never use it to edit documents or manage photos. Even with the help of a service technician, It took me a couple hours to figure out how to get rid of it. After first uninstalling, had to re-install, upload and re-sync everything, then unlink, delete all the files from OneDrive, and finally,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OneDrive downloads the whole file when we try to check file properties

This is a problem of OneDrive in Windows 10.

So for example I have a 2GB file on my OneDrive storage that I want to check the properties of.
    I right-click and select properties. then OneDrive keeps me waiting because on the taskbar it shows that it's actually downloading the whole file, just to show me its properties. so OneDrive can't only get the metadata but it needs to acquire the whole file to show me its properties.

This needs to change because it's just waste of Internet bandwidth and is bad for productivity.

I have Office 365 Business premium…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm unable to setup my company OneDrive to sync on my MacBook Pro (macOS 10.14). Are there any plans to update the app to support using the

I'm unable to setup my company OneDrive to sync locally on my MacBook Pro (macOS 10.14). Are there any plans to update the app to support using the native OneDrive app to sync my files locally? I'm currently using a third party app to sync my files locally which is less than ideal. Thank you!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Friends

Photos of Girlfriends

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pivot Table refresh on SharePoint files

We have a user at my office that had to move a file out of SharePoint because it would not function correctly when it was there. The file now resides on Huddle because of a pivot table refresh problem.

She has references in the pivot table that reference the same worksheet, however whenever she saves the document the link she creates changes from this Sheet:B3 etc. to https://almondgateway.sharepoint.com/...... This is causing problems because when data is changed locally the pivot tables don't refresh properly. They still hold the old data and none of the updated data.

I was at…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Download and View Statistics

It would be great if content owners can see how many times their shared content were viewed and downloaded by the target audience.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Open in Client by Default

Seeking option for OneDrive documents to open from the web-browser app of OneDrive into the full (installed on the OS) program by default, rather than opening into the the web browser application and opening the document in the full (installed on the OS) program from there.

(For example, opening an .xlsx file in the OneDrive web-broswer application OR from a shared link would open Excel, and not a new web-browser tab with the Excel app.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create a unified search for OneDrive / Sharepoint files. I have three different URLs that I have to sue to search for OneDrive files. Why?

As a user, I would like to be able to search for ALL documents (mine and those shared with me) in one place. I go to OneDrive in my portal and search for a document. Can't find it. I search in the company SharePoint and nothing. I had to go to my team Sharepoint to find it. Why so many places? Why can't I find it in the company search but can in the team? Please fix AND make better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CPU usage is very high with 10.14 Mojave beta

OneDrive app 18.091.0506.0007 with MacOS 10.14 beta 18A326g on MacBook Pro ... I have noticed that the OneDrive app when started on boot pulls significant CPU time as well as associated energy usage (fan runs continuously). This draw continues after OneDrive completes initial sync. If I quite the app and then restart app, CPU and energy usage drops to a couple of percent which is what I observe with macOS 10.3.5 on my iMac.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide the feature to export the audit log acquired from PowerShell on OneDrive for Business UI

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    PowerShell にて検出した監査ログの情報を OneDrive for Business 上に出力する機能の要望

Provide the feature to export the audit log acquired from PowerShell on OneDrive for Business UI

■Description(内容):

PowerShell のスクリプトにて監査ログを取得した際に、取得したログ情報を OneDrive for Business の UI 上に出力する機能を提供してほしい。
    ローカル PC 上にエクスポートするのではなく、Web 上に保存できるようにしてほしい。

We hope you to provide the feature to export the log information to OneDrive for Business UI when we acquire the audit log by running PowerShell script.

Saving the log information on the web is preferable to exporting it on the local PC.

Thank you for your consideration.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I suggest synchronize with the App Journi!

I work with the App Journi and I miss synchronize with it and Onedrive. Sorry for my broken English. 😀

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop bothering me

How many times do I need to dismiss the report problem message before you figure out that there isn’t a problem? I’m just walking!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 1432 1433

OneDrive Archive

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base