OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Archive

This forum has been closed but you can go to https://onedrive.uservoice.com to find, submit and vote on ideas.

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service" and "your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product. You can shake your mobile app or tap the ? then select “Email OneDrive support” from the website.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop bothering me

How many times do I need to dismiss the report problem message before you figure out that there isn’t a problem? I’m just walking!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. more subpages

I like the use of Subpages which let me have some order to my notes. currently, I can to two layers of subpages. three total layers. I would like 5 or more layers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add pages to saved docs

After i save a doc with multiple pages to the cloud, I would like an option to add additional pages to the saved doc. Now I have to add a 2 to the end of the saved file. Being able to just add a page or more to existing saved doc would be best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Payment methods

Why do you not put as an option paypal payment method?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Trend Micro Support USA (425) 549-3111

our expertise technicians 24*7 available to resolve your any type of issue like license issue, installation issue, password recovery etc. This type of issues solve when you make them a call at (425) 549-3111 Trend Micro Support USA to get an instant solution in a couple of seconds.
    for more info visit at
    http://technical-helpline-number.com/trend-micro-support.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Norton Helpline Number USA (425) 549-3111

our expertise technicians 24*7 available to resolve your any type of issue like license issue, installation issue, password recovery etc. This type of issues solve when you make them a call at (425) 549-3111 Norton Support USA to get an instant solution in a couple of seconds.
    for more info visit at http://norton.techhelpnumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MS Office Helpline Phone Number USA (425)549-3316

our expertise technicians 24*7 available to resolve your any type of issue like installation, license issue, password recovery etc. This type of issues solve when you make them a call at (425) 549-3316 MS Office Support USA to get an instant solution in a couple of seconds.
    for more info vist at http://msoffice.techhelpnumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. cloud H/D 5G?

Dir Sirs,
    Your cloud H/D was OK before, so I mainly use hotmail. But recently it dropped to 5G, since then, I switched to gmail. It's pity.
    If you can add a cloud hard drive for free in the future, please let me know, thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Regarding the notification message for malware or virus detection

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    ウィルス、マルウェアが検知された際に表示されるメッセージについて
    Regarding the notification message for malware or virus detection

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive for Business および SharePoint Online にアップロードされたファイルに、ウィルス、マルウェアが検知された際に、ウィルス検知の画面に遷移すると表示される [ダウンロード] ボタンを非表示にする機能の搭載を要望します。

Users see the notification dialog when malware or virus are detected on OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online and the dialog have the button for “download”.

For the improvement of security, we hope the feature will be implemented to allow administrators hiding the “download” button.

Thank you for your consideration.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow more specific permissions such as viewer uploader downloader (and allow the user to sync, but not delete). Similar features to Box

I want the ability to give more specific permissions to users like Box does. However, I also want those users to be able to add folders to onedrive so it syncs, but does not give them the ability to delete and various other permissions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Display Upload and Download Speed

Previously it use to display the current up/download speed however you have taken it out. Please bring it back. Its hard to tell if the app has stalled when uploading large files. Current speed and also ETA would make it much easier to monitor performance and judge completion time.
    (Using Mac OSX)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Limit Concurrent Uploads

The ability to set a limit on the number of concurrent uploads would make uploading larger files so much easier and so so so less painful. With your abysmally slow upload speeds (taken 4 hours to upload 1gb) and constant crashing of the app (Mac OSX keeps signing out/disconnecting from the server if left unattended and/or I try use my computer for other things while its uploading in the background) I have had so many hash fails which is a waste of bandwidth and time.

Instead of having 6-7 files getting to 90% and then the app crashes, I could…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Replace with DropBox

Purchase Dropbox. Fire everyone involved with OneDrive. Replace OneDrive with DropBox.

OneDrive is a total disaster. I spend 3 hours a week reloading OneDrive on the 40 computers I manage. I do just about nothing else except look at each computer to see if OneDrive is running. WE TRUSTED our company to Microsoft. We are screwed.

We lost data with OneDrive. We lost time with OneDrive....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add .adoc file type to the "text and code" file viewers in OneDrive to support AsciiDoc file format

I'd like to be able to store and view AsciiDoc files in OneDrive, using the .adoc file type. Ideally these would be added to the "text and code" category so they could be previewed and edited as per a .txt file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. fix broken links to moved or renamed files in a graceful manner

I am looking for a more useful way to handle broken links - links to files that have been moved or renamed. If a file is moved or renamed, and someone else with access clicks on the old link, it fails badly with no useful information. Either there needs to be a way to link ahead to the new file location (a breadcrumb) or give a useful way to view other files from the same location or the same person.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Norton Tech Support USA (425) 549-3111

If you are stuck while working on Norton Antivirus or face any type of issue like installation, password recovery etc. Get in touch with us today and get long-lasting solutions from our experts.So quick dial Norton Tech Support USA (425) 549-3111 to get help at best price.
    http://norton.techhelpnumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a mini document editor built into the onedrive app

You would be able to edit word documents in the app without having word installed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ******* sucks. slow hard to use really is a bunch of useless ****

******* sucks. slow hard to use really is a bunch of useless ****

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. connection with Smartschool

i would love to have an option to add your onedrive to your smartschool account in Belgium (or other countries) slo that you can keep your files for school around when you need them but dont have a computer.
    thank you in advance

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Favourites in left column (under Files, Recent, Photos, Share etc) of browser

Under Files , Recent, Shared, Photos in the browser, can you add favourites that expands with folders I want access frequently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 107 108

OneDrive Archive

Feedback and Knowledge Base