OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Archive

This forum has been closed but you can go to https://onedrive.uservoice.com to find, submit and vote on ideas.

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service" and "your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product. You can shake your mobile app or tap the ? then select “Email OneDrive support” from the website.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am trying to find out on the onedrive.exe sync client installed on the desktop, how and when does this executable performs AuthN & AuthZ

Put either Events in the Event viewer or a Log which clearly depicts the Authentication to Azure AD (Federated) and then the Authorization..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trend Micro Support USA (425) 549-3111

our expertise technicians 24*7 available to resolve your any type of issue like license issue, installation issue, password recovery etc. This type of issues solve when you make them a call at (425) 549-3111 Trend Micro Support USA to get an instant solution in a couple of seconds.
    for more info visit at
    http://technical-helpline-number.com/trend-micro-support.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Norton Helpline Number USA (425) 549-3111

our expertise technicians 24*7 available to resolve your any type of issue like license issue, installation issue, password recovery etc. This type of issues solve when you make them a call at (425) 549-3111 Norton Support USA to get an instant solution in a couple of seconds.
    for more info visit at http://norton.techhelpnumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Regarding the behavior of editing on the synced folders

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):

ドキュメント ライブラリに必須列を設定している場合でも、同期フォルダー上からアイテムを編集できるようにしたい。
    Regarding the behavior of editing on the synced folders.

■Description(内容):
    SharePoint Online のドキュメント ライブラリの設定で、入力を必須にしている列がある場合、同期をすると読み取り専用になってしまう。
    入力を必須にしている列があっても、同期フォルダーからアイテムの追加や編集ができるようにしてほしい。

On the document library for SharePoint Online, if the column setting requires input the column will be “read only” and unable to edit after syncing library.

We would like to have the feature that allow users to add or edit items from synced folders even the setting requires valid input.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MS Office Helpline Phone Number USA (425)549-3316

our expertise technicians 24*7 available to resolve your any type of issue like installation, license issue, password recovery etc. This type of issues solve when you make them a call at (425) 549-3316 MS Office Support USA to get an instant solution in a couple of seconds.
    for more info vist at http://msoffice.techhelpnumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In OneDrive habe ich nach der Freigabe von Daten emailadressen eingegeben. Diese werden aktuell immer unter "mit einem zuletzt verwendeten K

In OneDrive habe ich nach der Freigabe von Daten emailadressen eingegeben. Diese werden aktuell immer unter "mit einem zuletzt verwendeten Kontakt teilen" angezeigt. (siehe Beispiel) Diese Einträge möchte ich gerne korrigieren bzw. komplett löschen. Das ist z.Zt. nicht möglich, sollte aber integriert werden, denn Schreibfehler sind z.B. nicht korrigierbar und Altadressen nicht löschbar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add the option to stop sharing all folders at once in OneDrive for Business

■Title(件名):
    フォルダーに対して、共有を一括で解除できるようにしてほしい

Add the option to stop sharing all folders at once in OneDrive for Business

■Description(内容):
    多数のユーザーに対して共有をおこなっている場合、個別に共有を解除するのは手間になるため [アクセス許可の管理] から "共有の停止" で一括で解除できる機能を搭載してほしい。

In OneDrive for Business, there is no feature available to stop sharing all folders at once.

It might take time and effort to stop sharing all folders one by one, so it will be great if we could stop sharing of folders all at once by selecting “Stop Sharing” option displayed in [Manage Permissions] window.

Thank you for your consideration.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. OneDrive for Business sync client “18.091.9506.0004(Standalone)” cannot be started after restarting the device with Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite

■Title(件名):
    Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite にて、OneDrive for Business 同期クライアント "18.091.9506.0004 (単体)" が、コンピューターの再起動後に起動しない。

OneDrive for Business sync client “18.091.9506.0004(Standalone)” cannot be started after restarting the device with Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite

■Description(内容):
    Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite にて、以下の記事に記載された [Production リング] - [18.091.9506.0004 (単体)] からセットアップを行い、コンピューターを再起動すると、OneDrive for Business 同期クライアント起動しないため改善してほしい。

タイトル: OneDrive の新しい同期クライアントのリリース ノート
    アドレス: https://support.office.com/ja-jp/article/OneDrive-88-845dcf18-f921-435e-bf28-4e24b95e5fc0

Following the description in article below, I set up new OneDrive for Business sync client by selecting [Production Ring] and [18.091.9506.0004(Standalone)] for the device with Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite.

However, there is a problem that the OneDrive for Business sync client cannot be started once I…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatically update date and time when accessing OneDrive for Business via a browser

■Title(件名):
    ブラウザーから OneDrive for Business にアクセスした際に表示されるフォルダーの更新日時について

Automatically update date and time when accessing OneDrive for Business via a browser

■Description(内容):
    ブラウザーからOneDrive for Businessにアクセスした際に、フォルダーの更新日時が以下の条件で最新の時刻に更新される。
    ・フォルダー名が変更されたとき
    ・フォルダーが作成されたとき

共有などを行っている場合、他のユーザーがフォルダー内にアイテムを追加、またはフォルダー内のファイルを編集した場合にフォルダーの更新日時が更新されないため、どのフォルダー内で作業が行われたか確認することが難しい。
    同期フォルダー上のフォルダーの場合は、フォルダー内のアイテムに変更があった場合にフォルダーの更新日時が更新されるため、ブラウザー上から確認した場合のフォルダーの更新日時の表示も、フォルダー内でアイテムが更新、追加された場合に更新されるように機能の追加をお願いします。

When accessing OneDrive for Business from a browser, folder automatically updates date and time under the following conditions.
    -when folder name is modified
    -when folder is created

As we are trying to sync, if other users add items/edit files in the folder, for some reason it does not get updated so it is hard to see which folder was used.
    On the folder in sync folder, it automatically updates data…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. wa

da f

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. cloud H/D 5G?

Dir Sirs,
    Your cloud H/D was OK before, so I mainly use hotmail. But recently it dropped to 5G, since then, I switched to gmail. It's pity.
    If you can add a cloud hard drive for free in the future, please let me know, thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. OneDriver

I can not login to my personal account on windows 10 Proesional 64bit ver1607
    When I select Add a presonal account does not appear login.I have logged into my account on windows users I think it must be linked to onedriver
    I tried deleting some onedriver but still did not lose anything, it kept going, did not let me log on onrriver with personal account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

OneDrive Archive

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base