OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Allow two way sync of Camera Roll

Please add an option to enable two way sync of the Camera Folder. If the option is enabled then when a photo is deleted from a device or OneDrive.com, then that photo would be deleted from all other devices and OneDrive.com. The Android Photos app

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jpwbikes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suspect many would be please with this feature: the option to have a 2 way sync is the way forward.
    at the moment everything from the chosen folders gets sent to OneDrive (including all the junk photos from whatsapp and everything).
    I would like the ability to delete these from my phone and have the changes reflected in my Onedrive.

• Mario Gutiérrez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyday, the users spend more time on ther cell phones rather tan laptops, to have a two way Sync, would be an excellent adittion to the app, and the the service overall, please give it some large thought!!... Thanks in advanced!!

• Rupert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Couldn't agree more.
    When I was running Android, I made extensive use of the excellent OneSync and DropSync apps, Which allow you to designate a folder (including it's sub-folders) for two-way sync.
    I designated my camera folder, which kept my phone in sync with my desktop, eliminating duplicates and the inevitable clutter and confusion created by renaming or deleting files on one device or the other.
    I used to keep a couple of other folders inside the camera folder, for storing anything else I wanted to keep in sync, or transfer between devices.
    Microsoft, you claim to be all about productivity, well this would be a good start!

OneDrive Archive: Photos

Feedback and Knowledge Base