OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Photo album in Ondrive for business

Please add the photo management that is available in onedrive personal to Ondrive for business!
Now I pay and I dont have the features!!

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gustavo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will photo album be added to to OD for Business? I am using a payed account and get less??
    This is utterly disappointing. I recently bought a subscription for OD f B because I have my onw domain in Email and now have to find out that I cant use any of the better functions that are available in the free version!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this feature going to be added to the OneDrive for Business version? It definitely has a clear need.

• Jeff Dimock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I regularly create photo albums to share with my customers from my personal OneDrive. As a new OneDrive for business user I was hoping to now be able to have my whole team have a common location to store and then share out these pictures we use in our business. But it looks like we'll have to copy them over to OneDrive for personal (or each individual user's personal choice of a photo sharing service) and have duplicate pictures just to be able to create and share albums.

• Edgar Sanchez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on this? Thumbnail view doesnt even seem to work when I share a link to a folder (which should be an album)

• Bernhard König commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Photo organization in ODFB is desperately needed. You can't even make sure that a folder containing photos is displayed with tiles per default for everyone. Photographers or companies that need to manage photo and video assets need a better way to manage and share photos with their co-workers and customers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. While Stream is a useful way of managing videos, there's literally no picture management in O365! I've been toying around with SharePoint galleries, but have given up due to its impracticability.

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base