OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Change Default folder color in Onedrive

Change the default folder color from black or give us the option to change the default folder color. Some of our users are complaining they are visually challenged and are unable to see the folder.

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lisa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Debbie Mac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see the colors are now like a yellowish instead of that horrid dull grey. Yes, now you need to do colors to categorize! At least they changed somewhat like Googles!

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love that option as well. I would like to bold or change fonts/colors in the folder & file titles, also.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OneDrive desperately needs to keep up with Google Drive. As an educator, it is really frustrating to see what other school boards are able to do in Google Drive that I cannot do because my school board has bought into Office 365. Please keep apace with everything Google is doing in education!

Please add the functionality of changing folder colour - just that one difference makes it less pleasant to use than Google docs

• R Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Drive allows highlighting a folder with a star or changing its color. I don't understand why this is not implemented in OneDrive

We are trying to separate the one-drive to 2 main sections backup part and PC Sync Part .
    With that we can have small HDD s as internal hardware and use it wisely .

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base