OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Edit Photo Tags on OneDrive for Business

Support indicated that editing photo tags is only possible on standard OneDrive. Bringing it to the Business side too would be great for basic tagging of photos so no other solutions outside Office365 would be needed.

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pascal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eng. Md. Maidul Islam Khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've been using OneDrive 365 home and Business and we are so satisfied. We were planning to take One Drive Business Photo Library. But when we are testing we have seen One Drive Personal is better then business. We were assuming that One Drive Business would be an extension of personal. I would like to request to give all the feature from One Drive Personal to One Drive Business.

• PeterBeeIT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG! We've been using Dropbox [unsatisfactorily] and tested Google / Onedrive etc., and was about to upgrade to business (assuming that would be an extension of personal - but with more bells and whistles) - only to find tagging abolished -- RIDICULOUS! Back to dropbox it is.
    Seriously guys, if you can't see the obvious merit in having multiple users being able to tag photos/files - then there are serious issues beyond this feature alone. Once implemented, we may reconsider.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wondering if they are ever gonna give the tag feature to OD for business as well. I have it on my Personal OneDrive. Why not in Business??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is frustrating. We upgraded our OneDrive Business to Plan 2 because as per Personal OneDrive there is photo tagging. It would have been a great solution for our photo archives.

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base