OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Regarding folder uploading performance within Internet Explorer

Can't upload the folders in OneDrive for Business on IE.(can upload on Google Chrome or others)

I would like to upload folders on IE because it is convenient if I could complete uploading
on IE in used for my own daily work.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Office 365 Japan Support Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rozzini Kotsakis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree as IE is our default browser - it would be beneficial to have the function to upload a folder & it's contents to OneDrive online available for IE as well.

• Office 365 Japan Support Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to share with you this comment about this continuous improvement has been requested by multiple user's continuously. If the default browser inside the company is IE, it takes a while to upload the folders besides using the Sync function.

Although I would not use the Sync function when uploading temporary folders, then it is preferable that [Open in Explorer] allows user's to upload folders directly, but it takes the time to open the file or does not open sometimes.

So that I also hope the feature will be implemented to upload the folders via IE.

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base