OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Regarding folder uploading performance within Internet Explorer

Can't upload the folders in OneDrive for Business on IE.(can upload on Google Chrome or others)

I would like to upload folders on IE because it is convenient if I could complete uploading
on IE in used for my own daily work.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Office 365 Japan Support Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rozzini Kotsakis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree as IE is our default browser - it would be beneficial to have the function to upload a folder & it's contents to OneDrive online available for IE as well.

• Office 365 Japan Support Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to share with you this comment about this continuous improvement has been requested by multiple user's continuously. If the default browser inside the company is IE, it takes a while to upload the folders besides using the Sync function.

Although I would not use the Sync function when uploading temporary folders, then it is preferable that [Open in Explorer] allows user's to upload folders directly, but it takes the time to open the file or does not open sometimes.

So that I also hope the feature will be implemented to upload the folders via IE.

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base