OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

make Groove Music compatable with one drive for business

i have a One Drive for Business account that i am paying for but now also have to pay for a One Drive personal account because Groove Music will not work with my Business account

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please please get up to date and have groove music work with onedrive business. My work needs music and it's tied into this account

I agree. They are both Microsoft products, why is it that third parties have this functionality?

I agree. I can only use Groove if they allow Onedrive for business compatibility.

I just purchased Office 365 Business Essentials to get off Google email. I had to purchase BusEss because its the cheapest one that allows a custom domain email. I was expecting that Office 365 and Groove could work together because that is what lots of articles were implying. Why does Microsoft have a Microsoft account and 365 account. The two should be combined just like Apple and Google do or at minimum have the same capabilities as one another.

I'm already regretting leaving google and its only been 1 day.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft - please add this functionality. It would be great to be able to use the Groove Music with OneDrive for Business..

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base