OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

implement the feature enabling to restrict internal file share.

*English follows Japanese

■件名 : 内部ユーザー同士の共有を制限したい
■内容: OneDrive for Business において、テナント内のユーザー間のファイルの共有を制限したい。社内のユーザー間であっても、安易に共有が行われてしまうことによって漏洩のリスクが高まります。管理者によってい制御ができるよう、テナント内のユーザー同士のファイル共有を制限する機能を要望します。
-----
I am thinking of sharing the files among the users of OneDrive for Business's tenant. At this moment, there is a possibility that the data leak might be caused by a simple share even within company user, and therefore I hope the feature to be available that could enable to make a limit on the file share among the users of a tenant so that an admin could execute the restriction for shared files.

88 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Office 365 Japan Support Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bill Powell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a healthcare provider, this is a necessity to help mitigate the sharing of PHI, as well as reducing our data leakage footprint by allowing us to mimic the behavior of our employee's personal mapped drives.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Due to considering the perspnal protect law in OneDrive shaing globally at the same AD tenant, I also would like to restrict sharing among company users

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base