OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Improve the behavior of the files stopped sharing with [Shared with me] to hide in bulk the files stopped sharing by using [Shared with me].

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):[共有を停止] されたファイルを [自分と共有] から一括で非表示とする機能について

Improve the behavior of the files stopped sharing with [Shared with me] to hide in bulk the files stopped sharing by using [Shared with me].
-------
■Description_JP (内容):OneDrive for Business の [自分と共有] にて [共有を停止] されたファイルが、48 時間経過した後も表示され続けています。旧 UI では表示されていなく、[インデックスの再作成] では改善されないため、1 ファイルずつ [共有リストから削除します] を行う必要があり、工数を要します。エンドユーザーにとっても混乱を招く表示となるので、改善を強く要望します。
Using OneDrive for Business's [Shared with me], I am aware of the files stopped sharing continue to be displayed even after 48 hours passes, so I must perform the [Remove from Shared list ] for those files one by one because those files are not viewed on classic UI and I am unable to avoid its behavior with [Reindex], which is causing a lot of workloads. Furthermore, end users are also confused because of this behavior. Therefore, I strongly hope the behavior that I am experiencing to be improved so as to perform bulkily the non-display of the files stopped sharing along with [Shared with me].
-----

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Office 365 Japan Support Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base