OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Camera Upload- choose destination folder

So I really appreciate the camera upload feature. Would it be possible to let users set a destination folder by choice? I like to organize all my photos and it's not easy when I end up with a few thousand in one folder after forgetting to go in for a few months. Right now they just seem to end up somewhere random and I'd like to be more deliberate.
Thanks and keep up the hard work!

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Emily shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tomasz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I have two Android phones with OneDrive installed. One is my private phone, the other one i business. And all the pictures are mixed up. It's quite annoying and inefficient when I need to spend some extra time to seperate them just to not let my boss to see my private photos while watching photos from my customer's site....

• siddharth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to select destination folder for my camera upload my self . but there no such option . my 2018 camera photos are uploading to the same pictures folder that has 2015 camera photos from some other device

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously there's no option of selecting target location for my camera upload?
    I have an Honor 9 and all pics and vids upload to a folder called Nokia 920, which is ridiculous.
    That's really shame on MS!

• Tommy R.H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely support this. I'm FINALLY coming around to trying to sort my SkyDrive Uploads folder manually after maybe 5 years, it has over 40 GB of data, 9000+ (no pun intended) pictures and videos, and it litterally breaks onedrive when I try to sort it, with 1990's level performance on a modern Intel i7 computer with an enthusiast Samsung SSD.

This really shouldn't be so hard to implement!

OneDrive Archive: Photos

Feedback and Knowledge Base