OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Save a bookmark to OneDrive

In BOX I could create a new Bookmark and save it to OneDrive - where you click "new" and have choice of Word, Excel, a New folder, etc. It would be great to have this ability in OneDrive. I used it often to save links that are related to the files in my doc library.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mike Malone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to save important web links in OneDrive is critical for it to be as effective as BOX. I organize and administer a large amount of information for global teams, and many times sales related videos are posted to YouTube and links to these with a specific name I provide that tags with common search words the sales teams are using is critical to finding the pertinent info quickly. Other web links such as internal company sites and many others are necessary to bring everything into one, organized "safe source" with a powerful search function.

Many out there would greatly appreciate this feature implemented as soon as possible.

Please provide feedback if this feature will ever be implemented to OneDrive. Thanks!

OneDrive Archive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base