OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

It would be great if there was a Tag management functionality. That would sum up all current tags, let you delete tags manage tags better.

It would be great if there was a Tag management functionality. That would sum up all current tags, let you delete tags manage tags better.

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Erik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to see tags associated with photos at a glance - i.e. when viewing an album or the main "All Photos" window you would also be able to see the tags associated with each photo - perhaps underneath or to the side. This would enable faster tagging when you are trying to determine which photos are tagged and which aren't.

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tag functionality on Mac at least is very weak. One of the strengths of cloud based apps is to make the functionality independent of the OS. That said, I don't think tag management is strong on any platform. The auto tag function is useless since it categorizes things in ways that have no relevance to the way I use the images. What would make it useful would be allow me to select the tags that it automatically applies. I would also like to have the images start to learn the tags I create (peoples names etc).

• José Oliver-Didier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A "Tag" section was added, but it really needs some usability improvements. At least in the iOS version, there is no quick way to add or remove tags to a multiple selected photos.

OneDrive Archive: Photos

Feedback and Knowledge Base