I suggest you ...

Automatically creating an album

Allow us to disable OneDrive automatically creating an album please. This annoys a lot of people, including me, and should be optional.

1,640 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

126 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us the option to stop the album creation by onedrive, it takes too much space and I do not need ANY of those photos. Cannot even delete them. Terribly frustrating. All the convenience of using onedrive is not worth the albums created. Hate this feature. And why is it taking you guys so long to just give us the 'STOP' feature.

Please remove this auto function. Why would i want an Album for a specific time period - such as 'last weekend' - so what? And in Spansih

Still a problem. You used to just save to an assigned folder now you create endless albums making a total mess. Please sorry this elementary problem.

Come on guys, I know sometimes developers get attached to their cool ideas and elegant coding, been there, but this is not about you, it's about us, the users of your stuff. And if that many people find it annoying and useless, for chrissakes, either let go, or give us an option to manage said features. With that, PLEASE let us manage if and how to use automatic albums, and same for tagging.
        <steps off soapbox>

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been months of this **** and they haven't fixed this problem? Time to more to Google

Get rid of this feature. I am so tired of the people upstairs wanting to force their ideas on me, as to how I handle pictures!

• Denis ODenis O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure takes a long time to get rid of this annoyance! At least it's easy to remove the albums.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

OneDrive

Feedback and Knowledge Base