I suggest you ...

Onedrive scan multiple pages

So why can you scan multiple pages with office lens but not with the new scan feature in onedrive? And vise versa regarding renaming the file.

204 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep. This is a deal breaker for me. Am now moving everything to Dropbox as they got this all figured out. Super fast too, great user experience compared to Onedrive. Dropbox took just 5secs to snap, pdf convert, and upload while OneDrive took all of 18 secs (and no option to scan a 2nd page).

Sorry ms

Why can't I upload docs from CamScanner to Onedrive (mobile) anymore? Tried with other scanners and they do not upload to onedrive either.
        Scanning feature in Onedrive is very basic and can't match the one in CamScanner so turning to Onedrive scanner is not an option.
        What might be the issue here?

• VinceVince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On a very positive note, I like the distortion correction of OneDrive scanner; important for mobile work. CamScanner does not have this, yet.

Also, regarding an earlier refence to CamScanner. Yes please. Just buy the company!

Odd. Still can't find it in iOS. Published but not available. Still working in it?

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just update my OneDrive which published changes as superscanning, yet none of the published features turned up?

• JoeriJoeri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Douglas, any idea how long it would take to have the multi-page scan available on iOS?

Why can't i scan multiple files to pdf in one drive? It seems crazy that this feature is not available. I am an office 365 subscriber

• LorcanLorcan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am an Android user and O365 subscriber, where is the multi-page feature?

Please MS, just catch up with Google and incorporate their scanning features. Rather than just taking a photo and calling it a 'scan', Google Drive allows you to crop it, change colour settings and give the file a custom name before uploading. Heaps better!

• BlenBlen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The functionality of the CamScanner app incorporated into OneDrive would be great. Easy scan, auto crop, multiple pages, clarification of the document, OCR etc.

Douglas, this feature suggestion was posted in December 2016 (perhaps even earlier in another post). It took you 4 months to respond. More than a month has passed since then. Why did Microsoft not introduce this from the outset (at least for Office 365 subscribers. It seems pretty obvious that this feature should be added very soon. when will it be available?

I can't figure out how to use multi-page scan from within onedrive or from office lens for android. Am I missing something obvious?

Douglas, thanks for the update. I just discovered the scan function and was excited to start uploading piles of old paper. This is a great function for single-page docs, but little useful (without manually numbering each capture by page) for docs that span multiple pages.

Many people are attracted to OneDrive via 365 (1 TB free is pretty sweet). Kindly port this to iOS so the rest of 365 users can benefit. You guys do own Xamarin now...funny that this wasn't developed as a single code-line.... Love MS, but you guys make me nuts at times.

Seconding the suggestion... as a side note I find it interesting? Amusing? That the scan feature in Onedrive, which is "powered" by Ofice Lens, actually works better than OL itself.

• T YoungT Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm an O365 subscriber and I don't have multi-page scan in my OneDrive app on Android. In fact, I can't scan one page properly. The resolution is terrible. Using a OnePlus 3 phone with android 7.1.1

← Previous 1

OneDrive: OneDrive.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base