I suggest you ...

Onedrive scan multiple pages

So why can you scan multiple pages with office lens but not with the new scan feature in onedrive? And vise versa regarding renaming the file.

115 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone else in the IT world can create decent products - Google, Dropbox, Apple, why can't you fools at MS get your act together?? Not that hard.

Why is MS silent on adding multi page capability in the OneDrive scan utility?
        That is basic functionality in a scanner!

Loving that a scan has been added to one drive but the ability to continuously scan multiple pages to make up a large document would be great. I currently use scannable by Evernote but have migrated all my documents to one drive since their so only allowed two devices without incurring a high monthly charge. Scannable remains the best scanning solution on iPhone and iPad at the moment though.

Thanks for introducing the new feature of scanning within the OneDrive App. Thats was creative and helpful.

However, the feature lacks basic scanning functions like scanning multiple pages in one single PDF document.

In addition, it lack ability to edit the scanned document like cropping and annotations etc.

Please make it possible to scan multiple pages to one document. As of right now we can only scan one page and it asks us to save right away.

Would be great if your scanning feature allowed scanning multiple pages. I backup all my paperwork to the cloud and it would be easier if multi pages was available.

• Jamie ThomsonJamie Thomson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's nice that you now include Office Lens scanning however it need to support scanning documents with multiple pages. Until it does I'm having to go back to the Office Lens app :(

The new feature Scan would be good if you could scan multiple pages into one file. Pretty useless otherwise since other programs would be superior.

I love the new document scanning feature though it would be better if I could scan multiple pages into a single document before uploading.

When you scan, it doesn't ask for the next page? Just not suitable for multiple page scanning.

• CalebCaleb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wondering the same thing. I heard they may bring this to iOS shortly.

Hello OneDrive team,

Thank you for your continued work to improve OneDrive app.

This is one of my most favorite app since it help me a lot in my work.

I really love the new scanning function in the latest version of OneDrive, however it would be greater if we can scan multiple pages.

I tried it several times and found it is quite not convenience when I have to scan multiple pages file.

Hope that you guys can work on it and make it feasibility soon.

Once again, thank you very much.

Regards,

Van

This is such a great idea but so badly implemented:

Can't scan multiple page docs as one PDF
        Can't scan in black and white, saving space and bandwidth.
        Can't name the doc before after the scan

Look at FasterScan+ app. Does all one needs.

Mark

.... it really only makes sense if I can scan multiple pages into one PDF. Please add this feature and it'll be perfect.

Thank you

OneDrive: OneDrive.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base