I suggest you ...

Onedrive scan multiple pages

So why can you scan multiple pages with office lens but not with the new scan feature in onedrive? And vise versa regarding renaming the file.

184 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BlenBlen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The functionality of the CamScanner app incorporated into OneDrive would be great. Easy scan, auto crop, multiple pages, clarification of the document, OCR etc.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Douglas, this feature suggestion was posted in December 2016 (perhaps even earlier in another post). It took you 4 months to respond. More than a month has passed since then. Why did Microsoft not introduce this from the outset (at least for Office 365 subscribers. It seems pretty obvious that this feature should be added very soon. when will it be available?

I can't figure out how to use multi-page scan from within onedrive or from office lens for android. Am I missing something obvious?

Douglas, thanks for the update. I just discovered the scan function and was excited to start uploading piles of old paper. This is a great function for single-page docs, but little useful (without manually numbering each capture by page) for docs that span multiple pages.

Many people are attracted to OneDrive via 365 (1 TB free is pretty sweet). Kindly port this to iOS so the rest of 365 users can benefit. You guys do own Xamarin now...funny that this wasn't developed as a single code-line.... Love MS, but you guys make me nuts at times.

Seconding the suggestion... as a side note I find it interesting? Amusing? That the scan feature in Onedrive, which is "powered" by Ofice Lens, actually works better than OL itself.

• T YoungT Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm an O365 subscriber and I don't have multi-page scan in my OneDrive app on Android. In fact, I can't scan one page properly. The resolution is terrible. Using a OnePlus 3 phone with android 7.1.1

Everyone else in the IT world can create decent products - Google, Dropbox, Apple, why can't you fools at MS get your act together?? Not that hard.

Why is MS silent on adding multi page capability in the OneDrive scan utility?
        That is basic functionality in a scanner!

Loving that a scan has been added to one drive but the ability to continuously scan multiple pages to make up a large document would be great. I currently use scannable by Evernote but have migrated all my documents to one drive since their so only allowed two devices without incurring a high monthly charge. Scannable remains the best scanning solution on iPhone and iPad at the moment though.

Thanks for introducing the new feature of scanning within the OneDrive App. Thats was creative and helpful.

However, the feature lacks basic scanning functions like scanning multiple pages in one single PDF document.

In addition, it lack ability to edit the scanned document like cropping and annotations etc.

Please make it possible to scan multiple pages to one document. As of right now we can only scan one page and it asks us to save right away.

Would be great if your scanning feature allowed scanning multiple pages. I backup all my paperwork to the cloud and it would be easier if multi pages was available.

• Jamie ThomsonJamie Thomson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's nice that you now include Office Lens scanning however it need to support scanning documents with multiple pages. Until it does I'm having to go back to the Office Lens app :(

The new feature Scan would be good if you could scan multiple pages into one file. Pretty useless otherwise since other programs would be superior.

I love the new document scanning feature though it would be better if I could scan multiple pages into a single document before uploading.

When you scan, it doesn't ask for the next page? Just not suitable for multiple page scanning.

• CalebCaleb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wondering the same thing. I heard they may bring this to iOS shortly.

Hello OneDrive team,

Thank you for your continued work to improve OneDrive app.

This is one of my most favorite app since it help me a lot in my work.

I really love the new scanning function in the latest version of OneDrive, however it would be greater if we can scan multiple pages.

I tried it several times and found it is quite not convenience when I have to scan multiple pages file.

Hope that you guys can work on it and make it feasibility soon.

Once again, thank you very much.

Regards,

Van

← Previous 1

OneDrive: OneDrive.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base