I suggest you ...

Can the ODB Admin portal be modified to allow for assigning roles and permissions to groups of administrators to allow them to perform tasks

Can the ODB Admin portal be modified to allow for assigning roles and permissions to groups of administrators to allow them to perform tasks such as:
1. Display the access rights of a mysite
2. Delegate or remove permissions to a mysite
3. Display the storage used by a mysite
4. Display the properties of a mysite
5. Display number of files in a mysite
6. Display number of files in the mysite recycle bin
7. Recover contents from a mysite recycle bin
8. Display last accessed date of a mysite
9. Display last modified date
10. Display reports
11. Display deleted mysites
12. Recover deleted mysites

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KeithKeith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Demetrios Barbalios, JPMCDemetrios Barbalios, JPMC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this move. Generally speaking, o365 roles need to be defined to correlate with the various support roles of a company. Level 1 support should be able to do all of the things listed above.
        Then we get into level 2 which should have this plus the ability to do minor admin functions. an example is we have a concept of a locked site which is the first stage of site deletion of the site has not been certified by the owner. If they miss the certification period, the site gets locked and is inaccessible. Then a support ticket is opened, level 1 receives it, send it to level 2 which would walk the owner through the attestation and certification and then "unlock" the site.

Then we get into level 3 which should have full tenant access trough an elevated second managed service account.

Feedback and Knowledge Base