I suggest you ...

The modified date on folders is not correct. I have subfiles and subfolders that were modified and synced after the modified date showing.

146 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gary shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JohnC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all office files on Andoid one drive app show wrong modified date no matter how much we modify them. I have been submitting bug reports on this for months and quite simply, THEY DON'T CARE. I'm at a point where I'm looking for a new place to move all my stuff and stop paying Microsoft for their outsourced software that no longer works 1/2 the time. Also, their new Android OneDrive app no longer allows moving of shared content only delete. This is another bug they refuse to fix. Another one is if you add a shared folder to your local one drive and rename it, the app renames it back to original name in the app but still same name on the Web Portal. You can no longer rename it in the app as it doesn't exist and you get errors.

After months of constantly trying to point this out even with 2 phones side by side one using older app and one using the 5.x app they consistently give me the runaround or not even reply.

• Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Modified date on a parent folder should adjust when sub-folders or files are modified.

OneDrive

Feedback and Knowledge Base