I suggest you ...

OneDrive Files On-Demand for non-Windows 10 Windows

Please port the functionality of https://onedrive.uservoice.com/forums/262982-onedrive/suggestions/8888062-onedrive-files-on-demand to Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 2008 and 2012.

658 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jos Anoniem shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for Support on 2012R2 / 2016 for RDS deployment

• PP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for Support on 2012R2 / 2016 for RDS deployment

• Bertrand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely need for windows server 2016. I'm going to loose my custommer because of the prohibited price of stroage on unique ssd drive (pb of cache on multi disks)

• Bosco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In many enterprise environment, Windows 7 is still the majority. IF the files on-demand is not available on Windows 7, actually it is impossible to implement in an enterprise. Thx for your considerations.

• Prasad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please port this to windows Sever 2016 for remote desktop operations

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop thinking and finally start implementing. This is absolutely necessary for Windows Remote Desktop Services. Please talk to the Windows Server team if you don't see the reasons why we are desperately requesting this.

• Oliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need it on Windows Server 2016 R2 RDS (and Server 2012/R2)
        Greetings from switzerland

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needed for Terminal Server Environment on Server 2016 in the remote possibility that MS will support their own OS.

I understand that this might be a huge step supporting the latest Windows Server since OneDrive actually works on it already......

• Dan Simms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with previous comments, it is essential that this is released on Windows 2016 server along with Edge, for Citrix/RDS.

Hi I would encourage you provide the one drive client disconnected from the OS especially for enterprises like ours where the migration to onedrive is by far a difficult project. This new client would eliminate terabytes of data transfer!

@DouglasPearce - is this in the pipeline for server 2016? Then we could roll out onedrive across our whole company!

Don't implement features to old versions and waste your time there! Users should update. There are so many other things to do, than taking care about old stuff.

← Previous 1 3

OneDrive: Windows

Feedback and Knowledge Base