I suggest you ...

IOS 11 DRAG AND DROP

Please make it so I can use the Apple files app on iOS 11 so I can drag and drop files and pics from one drive to files app.i want to open the Apple files app and click on onedrive without it opening another sub app. I want to move files everywhere like use my fingers to drag a pic from Onedrive drive to a iMessage or a email in the slide over app... I amluke and would love if u guys could add this so I can move files easier and faster please and a lot of my friends want this to and please respond to this email with a yes or no please or a mabeye:
lukier.williams@gmail.com

504 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see all Office apps, particularly OneDrive to use the drag/drop feature in iOS 11. All of the Office apps feel cumbersome and require additional steps to accomplish tasks that could easily be performed with drag/drop. Additionally, competitive apps (e.g., Google apps) are becoming increasingly attractive because of their early adoption of IOS 11 features.

Hello

Just wondering if you were going to add the drag and drop feature for iOS? Other apps have already added it and is a little sad one drive has not done it yet.

Thank you

I’d like to see drag and drop support and other iOS 11 features supported across all Office 365 apps.

• Andrej Zwitter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am waiting for months for this feature to be included. Dropbox has it, google drive too, and iCloud naturally, but I want stay loyal with you guys :)
        Please help us (you loyal iOS community) out!

This is a great app. Love the way it is linked to other office apps.

My suggestion is to add the drag and drop feature. I know it would have been pointed out many times to you guys. That’s because we would love to have this on our ipad like dropbox, files app etc.

It would help me import and export pdfs and other file formats into apps. It would save me alot of time and hustle and unnecessary steps to just move files across apps. Also I have noticed onedrive opens a separate window in the files app to select files. I don’t think there is need for that.

I don’t know who will be reading this but i would like to express my thanks to the team for integrating office 365 into ipad so nicely.

Best Wishes

Please update the iOS OneDrive app to work within the Files app on iOS 11 and allow drag and drop.

The Documents from Readdle can do it seamlessly now. Like drag a file from email to their app, and save the file.

I’d really like ios11 drag and drop support for onedrive - otherwise I’d be inclined to switch to other services..

I fully agree! There a lot of seperate ideas posted on this forum, all pointing out that Onedrive is lacking a decent iOS11 Files integration.

I love OneDrive but I’m really disappointed you guys aren’t offering drag and drop in the Files app on the iPad for iOS 11. I don’t have a computer and it’s making managing my file very difficult. Please add this soon!

It would be great to have drag and drop of files and folders (like in Google Drive) so you don’t have to tap though a potentially long list of nested folders to find the right location. At the moment the ux is pretty tiresome...

Please allow drag and drop of files/folders inside OneDrive app for iPhone/iPad. Google Drive has it from a pretty long time.
        Thanks.

In IOS 11, Need to be able to drag and drop from OneDrive to OneNote or other apps

Please update the One Drive app to provide the following:
        1. Files app integration
        2. Drag and Drop

Please add drag and drop support across MS apps. And multi file selection for emails attachments.

← Previous 1

OneDrive: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base