I suggest you ...

shared by me

Could you add a menu "Shared by me" (similar as "Shared with me") in OneDrive web interface on the left side menu?

More about the user need: on OneDrive, files and folder are shared "only you" by default but you can share files/folders hidden in folders or sub-folders which stay unshared. Over time it becomes very hard to see what you shared, thus having this page view of all files/folders "shared by me" would be very convenient for users...

193 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathalie Schiltz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is quite critical. We too often see people share things with everyone without knowing and then it appears in Delve. Next thing is that they complain and disable Delve. This is not driving the correct behavior. Think like an average users.

• Andrii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like it is already available in OneDrive's left menu "Shared" and top row is "Shared by me"

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I've seen companies see this as a requirement and would feel much more confident to implement sharing in OneDrive.

OneDrive: OneDrive for Business

Feedback and Knowledge Base