OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

iOS 11 Files Integration

Integration with iOS 11 Files is very poor. OneDrive appears as a rudimentary pop-up within Files instead of being integrated the way iCloud Drive is. Please make OneDrive behave exactly like iCloud Drive does within the Files app.

1,418 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

98 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vincent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My favorites list in the iOS Files app disappears on my iPhone but works properly on my iPad

• Erik Åkerlund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When broswing Sharepoint sites via Files you can reach a certain Document library but when browsing the library I get "Content Unavailable".

Accessing my personal onedrive works without any issues so this is only related to browsing Sharepoint libraries. Anyone else having this problem?

• Matthew Jarsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't tested anything but adding an attachment to an email (in Mail) via Files...and it worked a treat. Well done!

• Rajesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finally, good to see the update coming! Just now got the app updated, initial views are positive. Glad to see some very good updates in this release addressing major draw back
        1. File support
        2. Long file name support - This was a deal breaker earlier
        3. Easy navigation option for mark up and book marks for files

Good work :-)

• Erik Åkerlund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Files support added with todays update but it seems that Favorites and Tagging doesn't work within the Files app. Might be a bug but still an annoying one. Works beautiful on Dropbox.

• Brett Rosenberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cmon guys, how about an update! 7 months since announcing, 4 months since ios11 release. Many smaller companies have got it together faster than this!

• Matthew Jarsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having an issue where when attempting to attach an email in the iOS email client, I can browse my OneDrive for Business account, but the file listing is not current. Some files just aren't there. Swiping down to refresh has no effect.

I have not checked whether files that have been deleted are still listed when browsing in this manner.

I can see all files when browsing the same directory using the iOS OneDrive app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am testing Onedrive 10 in TestFlight. So far very good. Great integration. Hopefully will become a public release shortly. Hang in there people!

Thank you for working on this. It’s somannoying as is. The other smaller services like Dropbox and google drive have it figured out and now work just like Apple cloud drive.

Hey Ryan, Any news on the timing of the support? We are hanging in there, but it is getting tough to keep working with the Office 365 suite on iPads when there is no way to properly use the great advances in iOS 11. This is especially true for those of us who have heavy use of documents and PowerPoints.

Hey Ryan, any news about the iOS11 integration? Office365 Storage (OneDrive) should be as well integrated as Dropbox und co! This is also business critical for enterprise customers who migrate to o365 and want to use ipadpro.

• David Stephens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to say that this + lack of drag-and-drop is leading me to consider cancelling my Office 365 subscription. Even Google Drive (notoriously late to new features) has this support by now!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

OneDrive Archive: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base