I suggest you ...

iOS 11 Files Integration

Integration with iOS 11 Files is very poor. OneDrive appears as a rudimentary pop-up within Files instead of being integrated the way iCloud Drive is. Please make OneDrive behave exactly like iCloud Drive does within the Files app.

1,145 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bob Yang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very very very poor. Another update and still no files integration. Not even an acknowledgement from MS re what their plans are. My 365 account is up for renewal soon so I may just cancel it and get office through a discounted work offer. Support for onedrive in iOS is a joke!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on MS, Google and Dropbox already support the files app and iOS 11 has been out for months now. When is files app integration coming to OneDrive??

Please support the native files app on iOS 11. Using a wrapper of the OneDrive app inside of the files app seems very lazy. It would be great to see the OneDrive directory included natively inside the files app.

• Tracey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please please. I really want to use my OneDrive space - but I need drag and drop implemented to other apps.

Files app shows all files from different providers. However OneDrive does not support the normal interface of the app. This is cumbersome on many levels.

PLEASE DO THIS— I got iOS 11 in the first place because of its productivity feeatures.

• Stephen Franklin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe Creative Cloud just added native support, one would hope that OneDrive would be following suit soon as well.

When will the app be integrated fully into Files, instead of opening in a separate window? It’s a crucial workflow issue. Others such as Dropbox have made this a priority but OneDrive lags behind.

• Mike Laurence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Furthermore, your integration within iOS Files App does not permit Drag and Drop from OneDrive into documents, etc.

• John Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a little bit disappointing that Microsoft is behind google on that. Usually google is the last company to update their apps for iOS. They have supported files for almost a month and still nothing from Microsoft. Hopefully not the start of a trend.

It seems that OneDrive is lagging behind other storage solutions here. I pay for 365 annually, so I want to be able to use it fully with my iPad. I really don't want to be using iCloud instead, all the rest of my systems are linked to my OneDrive accounts.

← Previous 1 3 4

OneDrive: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base