OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Fix the landscape view for pdfs in iOS iPad

After the last update the landscape form of reading the pdfs books in Ipad is really bad. Now we have two pages in the same screen, not just one as was in the past. Is there any function that returns to the old display format? You can see the problem in the photo attached. I’ve alredy tried the Forum help and they send me here. Please, fix this bug because I work with pdfs in iPad.

246 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    bruno_mt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sonja Reitter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still occurring and has negatively impacted the view of OneDrive by our CEO and highest level executives. Fix this ASAP! Single page view for PDFs in OneDrive on iPad needs to be restored.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desperately NEED this functionality that we lost in the update.

Can't believe it's still not fixed.
        (Just makes the whole one-drive + ipad that I use exclusively and heavily use for reading.

It is so DARN distracting to go zigzag through a pdf in landscape mode. Many a times I skip the page on the right until I realize a discontinuity in the article...

This has become a joke. Pls. fix ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jeff C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly my issue! This makes the iPad unusable for viewing PDFs as OneDrive is my company’s only option for editing encrypted PDFs. So glad I found this and have read that the team is working on a fix.

Agree also. Being able to read and comment on PDF's as one page width per screen when holding the IPAD in landscape mode is absolutely essential. Anything else is a complete wast of time.

Agree with the initial poster -- while this view might be good for some, it would be nice to turn it off rather than be 'forced' into this view.

• Office 365 Japan Support Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):iPad の OneDrive アプリで PDF ファイルを表示した際の動作について

Regarding the behavior when PDF files are viewed on OneDrive app for iPad.
        -------
        ■Description_JP (内容):iPad の OneDrive アプリで PDF ファイルを表示した際、端末を横向きにしていると、最初のページが 1 ページ、以降は 2 ページずつ表示される。すべてのページが 1 ページずつ表示されるように変更してほしい。 

In case I display the PDF file along with OneDrive app using iPad laid in sideways state, I find 1 page shown on the first page I see and 2 pages for each view after that. Therefore, I hope that behavior to be changed so that I could check 1 page shown for all the pages I check.
        -----

← Previous 1

OneDrive Archive: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base