I suggest you ...

Fix Kindle Fire "No network connection.." error for OneDrive APP.

291 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2 kindles in household - both having same no wi fi connection for one drive for about 2 wks now. Uninstalled app and now not available unless go to app library and reinstall which is just same problem laden version just uninstalled. Amazon or Microsoft needs to get this resolved.

• Abbas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

اجازه دسترسی به فایل ها در وان درایو ندارم .مشکل بزرگی است.

• JOHN ROLLINSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the same problems with the rest of those that have commented with the issue of having problems login then telling me no internet connection when I have a full signal on my kindle fire 8 device, I've had to remove the OneDrive app and now can't reinstall the app. Unless Amazon and Microsoft sort out the problem it's going to affect a lot of kindle users.

This is disgusting by Amazon as they know about the issue and keep selling broken Kindles. Just bought a Kindle Fire HD 8 but it will not connect to the internet even though it connects to my wifi fine. Tried hard reset, changing Wifi channel to various <11, tried altering security modes WPA, WPA2, SSID broadcast, Router reset with Forget WIFI then reenter Wifi settings, Tried both 2.4Ghx and 5Ghz wifi but nothing works.

So now the App is gone from the App Store. If you can not resolve this problem soon, I will be forced to drop everything Microsoft that I possibly can in search for better apps with better tech.

This has been going on for *months.* Can it really be that hard to fix? MSFT keeps saying "solved" to user's posts about this, and it is *not* solved.

Having the problem with onedrive..no network connection.Realky upset because I want access to my files.

• VirtualElvis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like they just have to update the version on the Amazon apps site and it'll all go away. Whatever is going on between MS and Amazon, it should be "customer first". Not sure why they still have an old version there.

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks to MIL - that worked. Use Google Play Store to install it.

Why is this not fixed yet? Just one more infuriating problem. We really do have only one toe out of the cave, don't we?

• MIL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

***SOLVED*** OneDrive on Kindle Fire ***SOLVED***

Delete Amazon's OneDrive App from the Fire and side load Google Play store's OneDrive app. Then sign in.... Not sure if the version matters. But the version I used was not the most current.

same problem, just got a fire hd 8 and get the no network error when I try to sign in to the onedrive app. I can sign on on the silk browser.

Just got my a new Kindle 10 and I'm so bummed I can't access my OneNote and OneDrive. Please fix this!

• MadMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just bought a brand new Kindle Fire 10 7th generation. OneDrive AND OneNote cannot be accessed. Only message says "No Internet Connection".

El mismo problema.q.todos. sigo las instucciones, cambio contraseñas..... es igual!!!!!!! Sigo sin poder acceder

• KC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just bought 2 kindle Fire 10's. Same problem! With MSN's app cannot get into my One Drive account. So sad!! Why do they offer these things if they don't work across the platforms they claim!

← Previous 1 3

OneDrive: Android

Feedback and Knowledge Base