I suggest you ...

Mirror folders on local pc/mac to OneDrive

Mirror or backup folder from local pc/mac to OneDrive, like on Bitcasa.

90 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Theis HellesøeTheis Hellesøe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RothRoth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Backup large Hyper-V virtual machine (VM) within minutes Isn't it problematic to handle hyper-v backup with all the huge VMs? CloudBacko is integrated with innovative; super-speed hyper-v backup software that ensures the fastest backup of hyper-v VMs- in fact, it is so fast, up to 100GB of VM can be backed securely up within a few minutes! Fast incremental backup of VMs. Zero VM downtime with scheduled hot backup. Fast multi-thread backup. Configurable data compression ratio. Using CloudBacko software, zero data loss takes places because CloudBacko keeps multiple copies of our Hyper-v backup at different location and cloud location to prevent loss data disaster.CloudBacko can do it by concurrently or sequentially backing up your Hyper-V VMs to multiple destinations. Leaving a link below just check:http://free.cloudbacko.com/?r=1d

• J.R.J.R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1000! This was my favorite Bitcasa feature and would be insanely welcome on the Mac and Windows versions of OneDrive.

• LukaLuka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. Allow upload/backup/sync of any folder to OneDrive, not just folders inside dedicated "OneDrive folder".

I had an idea that OneDrive could/should function as a Library on Windows PCs, but I'm not sure how to do it on Mac.

OneDrive: Mac

Feedback and Knowledge Base