Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris JohnsonChris Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Filipe MirandaFilipe Miranda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Other cloud solutions permit use several accounts within the same app (ios).
        I think you should consider that option in the OneDrive app.
        Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't remove onedrive education from onedrive app iOS. I'm try restore. Nothing change. Pls help

• EdsonEdson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gostaria que o OneDrive permitisse registrar duas contas e assim ter facilidade em escolher qual usar.

This user mentions IOS (Apple) I think. Now, I use Windows 10 on MANY machines. Desktops, laptops, Android Phone and Apple phones, As you can image, each user will have a separate ME Login account. Accessing their OneDive files is very hard. You can do file sharing but that seems to be hard to accomplish. Families have multiple MS Accounts. Can MS work on linking multiple accounts under one OneDrive folder? That makes everyone's life much simpler.

totally need this... I have two separate outlook accounts and also a business account... should be able to do all in one app...

• allan oallan o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ALSO for ANDROID and Windows Mobile and any other One Drive apps or Browser pages, not just iOS.

So far, every Email client has an easy (or at least somewhat doable) way to have multiple emails logged into at once. I'm pretty sure that with Google Drive you can be logged into multiple emails at once. But why not with Hotmail browser or with ANYTHING One Drive related?

I have 4 different onedrive accounts and use each of them regularly. I want to just log into each of them once and then switch between any of them regularly. That'll make things a million times easier in the long run. please do.

OneDrive: iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base