OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Choose which folder will be included or excluded in All Photos view.

When I go to all photos view, I see my screenshots i save to one drive as well as wallpapers. However I want to be only seeing my personal photos.

I also work on graphic files and I don't want them to show up.

137 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Hoon Cho shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
boom! it's done  ·  Douglas Pearce responded  · 

If you click the cog in the photos view, you can change the view to point at your Pictures folder instead of your entire OneDrive. Hopefully that addresses your scenario. If not, can you open a new item that is more specific? Thanks!

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I uploaded an icon pack to OneDrive, and now my pictures feed is full of random icons. I wish I could just exclude that folder.

• Olivier Merigon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this has been added.
    Unfortunately it does not work properly.
    When I click on " Pictures folder" in the menu it does not work. "Entire Onedrive" stays selected.

• Niel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Douglas, You did not address the above Request... Saying it is done is incorrect. Hoon clearly say he want to exclude some photos. (I had a look online on https://onedrive.live.com/)
    Having the option to select All or Photos is not a option as Photos and All is still the same thing as I can't actual set Photos to only show certain folders.
    At least give us the ability to say what folders to include in the Photo view.

• Frodo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is possible, i think by changing the folder type from photos to documents, but that does not apply to subfolders, i wish that would work, so i could set the documents folder for example, and all subfolders there to not show up in all photos, untill that is fixed all photos is unusable

• Paul Dagnall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anyway to exclude folders from showing up in photo albums/feed?
    Following the Xbox Music integration, I've started ripping my vast CD Single collection and adding in a folder.jpg file for album artwork. I now have around 1000 pictures of CD covers in my feeds! Would be useful if the Music folder is excluded from the photo/image selection process.

OneDrive Archive: Photos

Feedback and Knowledge Base