OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Archive

This forum has been closed but you can go to https://onedrive.uservoice.com to find, submit and vote on ideas.

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service" and "your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product. You can shake your mobile app or tap the ? then select “Email OneDrive support” from the website.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. allow only OneDrive for Business users to select the Save in <OneDrive Organization Name>.

In case I make [OneDrive] tile displayed, I am aware even the users prohibited to use OneDrive for Business are able to save them by choosing [Save in <OneDrive Organization Name>]. I would say that is against our business operation handling, and therefore I hope that only only OneDrive for Business users will be able to check Save in <OneDrive Organization Name>.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the recycle bin interface

The recycle bin interface is incredibly primitive and really only useful if you need to recover a file or two that you've deleted very recently. If you're looking to restore something that was accidentally deleted a while back and not noticed, then it's very difficult as you have to scroll through many deleted files. For starters, there should be a search/filter by file name. For more complex tasks, the user interface as used by most backup solutions (like DPM) would be helpful, e.g. recover all files deleted from a specific folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the feature to be displayed the setting screen of the time zone when initial accessing to OneDrive for Business.

I am aware of the behavior the intial OneDrive for Business displays the time zone is set to the Pacific Standard Time by default thus the user is required to open the setting screen and correct the time zone. I hope the feature will be implemented to display the setting screen of the time zone automatically when initial accessing to OneDrive for Business. Thank you for your support.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix this stupid One Drive rule. Notes:  If you see a lock icon on synced files in File Explorer, it means the files are synced read-only. Yo

Why do I have to give up anything to sync my files locally. Groove.exe did not have this rule - it is so stupid.

Notes: 
    If you see a lock icon on synced files in File Explorer, it means the files are synced read-only. You might not have permission to edit the files, or the library might require checkout or have required columns or metadata. If you change the files on your computer, the changes won’t sync.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Recuperar mis archivos

Buenas, no puedo acceder a mi cuenta OneDrive. No he recibido ningun tipo de notificación a cerca de que cerrarían o bloquearían mi cuenta. Por favor necesito poder recuperar mis archivos, que he guardado con plena y total confianza. Mi correo es: marinafiorella@hotmail.com mi nombre completo es Marina Fiorella Soto

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. make 5 Tb available to one account. I just want one account

make 5 Tb available to one account. I just want one account

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The "add to my onedrive" button is missing for shared folder..

Really need the "add to my onedrive button" back so the team can sync shared folders on their desktops.. we've just moved from dropbox and servers to our trial office 360 and things aren't looking good so far.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. implement the feature to set the defaulted percentage of StorageQuotaWarningLevel.

*English follows Japanese

■件名 :個人用サイトの容量の警告を出す値 (StorageQuotaWarningLevel) について
    ■内容: 元は、OneDrive for Business の容量の 90 % で設定されていた個人用サイトの容量の警告を出す値 (StorageQuotaWarningLevel) が、OneDrive for Business の既定の容量を 5 TB に引き上げたところ、新たに作成される個人用サイトでは 5 TB の 97.5 % で作成される動作となった。

警告を発するレベルを一定に設定するという運用をしているため、現時点では、ユーザーが新規に OneDrive for Business の利用を開始するたびに PowerShell で StorageQuotaWarningLevel を設定し直す必要がある。これが手間なので、既定の StorageQuotaWarningLevel のパーセンテージを設定する機能を実装してほしい。
    -----
    In case of checking the value of personal site storage, I experience the behavior that the StorageQuotaWarningLevel once set with 90% of OneDrive for Business storage is created as 97.5% of 5TB in a personal site newly created when the fixed storage rises up to 5TB. I would say that this causes us troubles because at this moment I…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. OneDrive on Linux

we are a diverse org. we use PC , MAC and Liunx. it is realy good to have a client for OneDrive on Linux

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 브이티켓 010-4658-2328 카톡v2328 휴대폰소액결제

브이티켓 010-4658-2328
    카톡 v2328
    휴대폰 소액결제 상담
    모바일상품권 매입전문
    24시 친절상담
    업계 매입가 최고가 매입

#휴대폰소액결제
    #휴대폰소액결제현금
    #휴대폰소액결제현금화
    #핸드폰소액결제
    #핸드폰소액결제현금
    #핸드폰소액결제현금화
    #소액결제
    #소액결제현금
    #소액결제현금화
    #모바일상품권
    #모바일상품권현금
    #모바일상품권현금화
    #아이폰소액결제
    #아이폰소액결제현금
    #아이폰소액결제현금화
    #휴대폰 소액결제현금
    #핸드폰 소액결제현금
    #휴대폰결제 현금
    #휴대폰결제현금화
    #핸드폰결제현금
    #핸드폰결제현금화

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. OneDrive Administrator role in O365 Admin Center

Hi,
    In most of enterprise environments is due to complexity support of various services on O365 platform divided into separate support teams. (i.e. Exchange, Sharepoint teams)

With OneDrive Admin Center available I would expect that new role is introduced in O365 Admin Center to enable possibility to grant access rights for specific people only to OneDrive Admin center.

At moment you have to be Global Admin and this doesnt fit most of support models in place.

ODB Admin group should have access thru provisioned mySites, view-only acces to Audit Logs for troubleshooting purposes, and of course possibility to modify OneDrive…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create 'Dropspace' to request files from none OneDrive User

The ability to send a link to a none OneDrive user to 'Request' files. We would create an empty file and then send the link to a non OneDrive user to upload to.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Use FILENAME-only in Search

File Search is not useful. I have a document titled "Master." I tap Search and type "master" and receive 75 files.

Please provide and option to search FILENAME only.

Windows 10 search, I type "Mas" and the file is the first choice. When in the Folder, I type "ma" which takes me to the file I'm looking for.

Thanks!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Débloquer mon compte

Pour juste débloquer mon compte

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow controlling the permission to share among the users in the organization.

I am aware of that there is a function to restrict "external sharing" available on OneDrive for Business. However, I feel It is inconvenient that the simultaneous editing is becoming impossible due to forgetting to close the file. In addition, if the users have the permission for "browsing only" hence they are not able to open the file in Office of the client, but it is possible to print the "Print" contents when opening the file via the browser by now.

Therefore, I hope the feature will improve enables controlling the permission to share among the users in the organization…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Onedrive 账号被阻止问题

因长时间未使用,one drive账号被阻止,要求登录one drive网站按要求操作,解除阻止,可是由于未知原因,网站登录不了,可有解?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ◆주민등록 증위조민증위조▓TOPCP3@mail.ru■직거래/택배■대학졸업장 위조◆

◆주민등록 증위조민증위조▓TOPCP3@mail.ru■직거래/택배■대학졸업장 위조◆사기치는곳은직거래절대못합니다▓가짜직거래업자들많습니다※주의하십시요※■전화번호나카톡으로 광고하는곳에문의하시면 경찰조사받을확률상당히높습니다.◆통화기록/문자기록/카톡기록/계좌추적..등등으로 경찰수사들어가면 100% 조사대상 1순위 되십니다.[808■HPM▓385◆NTR]
    제작주민등록 증위조민증위조제작
    TOPCP3@mail.ru
    제작대학졸업장 위조제작

☞사기치며 일하지않는 정직한 위.조전문 인쇄공장☜

☞직거래 / 택배거래 / 서울제작☜

◆사기치는 곳은 불안해서 직거래 절대 못합니다.
    ◆직거래 된다고 했다가 말 바꾸는 업자들 100% 사기꾼 입니다.
    ◆가짜 직거래 업자들 상당히 많습니다. ■■■ 주의하십시요 ■■■
    직거래 약속 시간되면 직거래 안된다고 딴소리 합니다.절대 거래하시면 안됩니다
    ■말바꾸는 업자들은 100% 사기꾼 입니다■

◆전화번호나 카톡으로 광고하는 곳에 문의하시면 경찰조사 받을 확률 상당히 높습니다
    ◆경찰수사 들어가면 “통화기록/문자기록/카톡기록/계좌추적”..등으로
    조사 대상 1순위가 되십니다. [정말 위험한 행동입니다!!!]
    ◆전화번호로 광고내는 업자들 전부다 해외에서 대포폰 로밍해서 쓰는겁니다.
    그러면서도, 한국에 있는것 처럼 거짓말하고 있습니다. 손님들 안전은
    안중에도…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Select folders for photos tab

I do not want every image file from my entire OneDrive displayed in the photos section of the app. Either default to the pictures folder or let me choose folders to include.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ◆운전면허증 제작해주는곳▓TOPCP3@mail.ru■직거래/택배■초 본위조◆

◆운전면허증 제작해주는곳▓TOPCP3@mail.ru■직거래/택배■초 본위조◆사기치는곳은직거래절대못합니다▓가짜직거래업자들많습니다※주의하십시요※■전화번호나카톡으로 광고하는곳에문의하시면 경찰조사받을확률상당히높습니다.◆통화기록/문자기록/카톡기록/계좌추적..등등으로 경찰수사들어가면 100% 조사대상 1순위 되십니다.[808■HPM▓385◆NTR]

제작운전면허증 제작해주는곳제작
    TOPCP3@mail.ru
    제작초 본위조제작

☞사기치며 일하지않는 정직한 위조전문 인쇄공장☜

☞직거래 / 택배거래 / 서울제작☜

◆사기치는 곳은 불안해서 직거래 절대 못합니다.
    ◆직거래 된다고 했다가 말 바꾸는 업자들 100% 사기꾼 입니다.
    ◆가짜 직거래 업자들 상당히 많습니다. ■■■ 주의하십시요 ■■■
    직거래 약속 시간되면 직거래 안된다고 딴소리 합니다.절대 거래하시면 안됩니다
    ■말바꾸는 업자들은 100% 사기꾼 입니다■

◆전화번호나 카톡으로 광고하는 곳에 문의하시면 경찰조사 받을 확률 상당히 높습니다
    ◆경찰수사 들어가면 “통화기록/문자기록/카톡기록/계좌추적”..등으로
    조사 대상 1순위가 되십니다. [정말 위험한 행동입니다!!!]
    ◆전화번호로 광고내는 업자들 전부다 해외에서 대포폰 로밍해서 쓰는겁니다.
    그러면서도, 한국에 있는것 처럼 거짓말하고 있습니다. 손님들 안전은
    안중에도…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Slow download speed.

I have 1888 pictures and it's taken 24 hours to get to number 464. The wifi is strong here so that couldn't be the problem. Faster downloads speed.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

OneDrive Archive

Feedback and Knowledge Base