OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive Archive

This forum has been closed but you can go to https://onedrive.uservoice.com to find, submit and vote on ideas.

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service" and "your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product. You can shake your mobile app or tap the ? then select “Email OneDrive support” from the website.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Idea

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cerrar sesión de forma remota

Hola, sería muy necesario incorporar la función de poder cerrar la sesión abierta de forma remota.
    Sobre todo para cerrar la sesión abierta en la app onedrive/word de un dispositivo movil. En caso de perdida o robo del móvil sería un problema que alguien pudiese acceder a la cuenta.

Otras aplicaciones como twitter y gmail ya tienen esta función, sería necesario que onedrive hiciese lo mismo.

Saludos.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fast scrolling thru the photo list

Please implement fast scrolling thru the photo list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ACTUALLY Enable long file path for OneDrive for Business

This is a repost of https://onedrive.uservoice.com/forums/262982-onedrive/suggestions/13697118-enable-long-file-path-for-onedrive-for-business

because Jason Moore marked the previous suggestion as "BOOM IT's DONE" .... but he linked to an article that DOES NOT reference long file paths at all!... so everything indicates that it's NOT done...

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. but I'm not a guest contributor - provide link to login

When a colleague (within same corporate onedrive contract) sends me a file to edit, I open the link to find that I'm guest contributor. This prevents me from editing. So, why not

Have a link to log-in to onedrive from the "guest contributor" state (e.g. if from a browser that doesn't auto log me in).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. La clave no funciona

Dice q me debo contactar con la administración de la cuenta ellos le dieron una clave provisoria pero igual no pude entrar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Scanning in OneDrive

The scanning feature is great. Is there an option to upload to a specific folder? Also, is there an option to set the scan to automatic? I currently use a program called ScannerPro which is very powerful. Maybe you should check it out to incorporate some of their features into you scan program.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix incorrect calculation of remaining free space when using Symbolic Links

Creating a SymLink in the local OneDrive folder to another drive may incorrectly disable the "OK" button in the selective folder sync dialog. Reason: the calculated remaining free space on the local drive (used for the OneDrive folder) is incorrect.

Example:
    Drive C (size 200 GB, 150 GB free) contains the OneDrive folder which contains a Symbolic Link to D:\syncme
    Drive D (size 1000 GB) contains 300 GB content in D:\syncme
    => The remaining free space on C is being calculated as -150 GB (or less), i.e. the OK button cannot be selected, even though there is still free space…

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Run

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Facial recognition

Facial recognition would be a great feature to add to one Drive - any ideas when it will be available?

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Onedrive is creating duplicate files every time the user connects back to the internet. How can this be avoided?

The Onedrive sync client has been installed and synced the files. When the user goes offline and edits some documents and comes back online, the sync is happening but creating new files with the name of the machine appended to the file names. This is really annoying as the folders are shared and synced with several users and every time a user comes online with a updated file its creating a new file instead of merging the changes

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 为什么账户不可用?

阻止使用账户24小时,24小时后还是不可用?是什么原因?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add ability to sort by file modified date. Thank you.

Add ability to sort by file modified date. Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 修正内容について

活用させていただいてますが
    app Storeのアップデート内容がいつも英語表記で
    意味不明ですので 日本語表記にして下さい

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OneDrive Auto Save Tab for Business Accounts

Could you please provide an Auto Save tab for OneDrive business accounts. I have a PC that is my business only PC, but I do not get the Auto Save tab, like I do with a personal account. I do not want to save anything on my local drive!

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sign in OneDrive with two personal account

Why can't sign in onedrive with two personal account?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow obtaining a log of access to the folders without accessing the files.

I am planning to share the folder with external users in near future, but for security protection, I hope the feature will be able to get the logs that enable seeing which folder has been accessed includes the name of users and accessed time. Thank you for your continued support.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Accept special characters in filenames.

Some of my clients use #'s and other characters in their filenames, which causes that the files are not synced (i.e. the whole idea of access from different places is non-existent) and I'm getting sync errors continuously. OneDrive waits for my response, but I'm not allowed to change clients filename structure. Thus, the OneDrive is super annoying.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  OneDrive for Business  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. T

Estou zZeze rs os vm gg fuiw

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

OneDrive Archive

Categories