OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Android

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Allow One Drive to attach files as email attachments rather than attaching a link.

Allow One Drive to attach files as email attachments rather than attaching a link.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Folder sync and delete sync

Folder sync and delete sync, best integrated cloud storage on win10 but should be better on android

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Browse back years in photos.

I've got a lot of photos from many years. Make an option where you can search through pictures by year. So frustrating when you've been scrolling for ages then it pops back up the top for no reason. Another age of scrolling. So frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the location of the Onedrive app from internal storage to external storage

That you can change the location of the Onedrive app from internal storage to external storage (SD card). Often the internal memory is too small for all offline files, with the change of the location you can then switch to the external memory (SD card).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Let the user specify the destination folder of the automated picture upload

Let the user specify the destination folder of the automated picture upload.
    There is no option to specify where camera uploads are uploaded into, they all go into a default folder that is not changeable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Leider lassen sich Dokumente häufig nicht direkt aus OneDrive öffnen.

Ein Öffnen dieser Dateien direkt aus Office oder "Eigene Dateien" heraus ist möglich. OneDrive zeigt nicht mal einen Fehler an, sondern öffnet einfach nicht. Da es sich offensichtlich um einen Fehler handelt, sollte dieser behoben werden.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Власть слуги гарода...

Прислали заказным судом ит судьи Шум г. Киева святошинского раена.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Only show photos from the pictures folder on photos tab on the OneDrive app

At the moment, I have my photos backed up into the pictures folder from my iPhone, and tonnes of textures and pngs since I do game development. Whenever I go to my photos tab in the app it just gets overwhelmed with all these ugly texture maps, instead of my photos. The feature to only show photos from the pictures folder is on the web version, why isn't it on the app??

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since One Drive was added to my Android phone I get messages that I have used up the memory. Am i being charged extra now.

Since One Drive was added to my Android phone I get messages that I have used up the memory. Am i being charged extra now?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Boolean search

Boolean search adds major flexibility during Search of files. Nothing new. After all this Boolean algebra was introduced by George Boole in his first book The Mathematical Analysis of Logic (1847).

You have to expand this capability to take full leverage of search capabilities. Here is a screen shot. which was a limitation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to remove entries from last used Documents for Ondrive for Business

At the Moment you can't edit the list of the Last Used OneDrive Documents an Android App. Please give the ability to remove entries from the list

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be a great feature if it was possible to upload your photo's to a certain folder in Onedrive. Now you can upload, but you have to g

It would be a great feature if it was possible to upload your photo's to a certain folder in Onedrive. Now you can upload, but they all go to one folder. I would like to upload photo's to a certain folder so I dont have to separate them afterwards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fotoğraflar yüklenmiyor

Fotoğraf yüklenmiyor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make a full android integration

It would be nice to have a windows like experience on android. Like being able to share a folder from an android phone with all the contents (music documents video etc). Actually it's just the pictures. On my samsung Galaxy note 10+ I activated onedrive but when I put my music inside, music apps can't detect it.

I use OneNote for example and envoy it because the experience is quite similar on all plateforms (window android) without restrictions. if there is a restriction it is always better to look for other solutions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am uploading files from different devices to the same account. I want to define separate folders for each device for automatic upload.

Ich lade Dateien von mehreren Geräten hoch, auf einen Account. Ich möchte für jedes Gerät eigene Folder festlegen, in die Dateien automatisch hochgeladen werden.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mehr kostenloser Speicherplatz

Etwas mehr kostenloser, freier Speicherplatz wäre auch nicht schlecht und würde vermutlich Microsoft nicht unbedingt in den Ruin treiben.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base