OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Android

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. lag

when i open one drive in my phone it just keeps lagging and lags my phone

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Optimize uploading and downloading large amounts of files.

When uploading or downloading a large amount of files such as more than 5 GB, OneDrive on Android is currently really slow despite the internet speed. The same download/upload operation with the same files on Google Drive for Android or OneDrive for Windows Desktop takes less than 2 minutes while OneDrive for Android takes over half an hour. I am currently testing this with very fast internet speeds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Exclude a folder from OneDrive's "Additional Folders" for Camera Upload to eliminate hundreds of false positives

I'd like the ability to exclude a folder from consideration for "Additional Folders" in OneDrive. For example, simply downloading music creates hundreds (if not thousands) of folders with artwork, which OneDrive now displays in its list of "Additional Folders" for "Camera Upload." These hundreds of (randomly organized) folders makes it impossible to find folders I actually care about.

I've included screenshots to show my phone's internal storage where I'd like to exclude the top-level "music" folder and what my list looks like with all these music folders in the list.

(As an aside, you'll notice the list isn't even alphabetized,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. No multiple accounts sign-in and free storage too less

Only limited to one account instead of multiple accounts like google drive. Storage free is so much lesser compare to Mega and google drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ODrive pronuncio Ideia sobre pasta, Novo destaque do megabay em relaçao Yutube.

Sobre as pasta:
    Presado suporte'' Aplicativo excelente, pois nova atualizaçao apresentou nova funçao (Cofre pessoal)
    Pois esta funçao além da complicação estar desagradável.
    Pous seria ótimo se cada pasta ter sua propria credencia, (senha)
    Algum simples e comun.
    Sobre Yutube:
    Seria otimo se aplicativo ampliar memoria Gb
    Ou adicionar propagandas, para acréscimo.
    Para compartilhar musica do YouTube, transferir em formatos Mp3.
    Esta e minha sugestao desculpa pelo fato critico nova funçao credencial, agradeço desde já aguardo nova atualização.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to access OneDrive settings directly from OneDrive app

Rather than have to access the OneDrive settings (e.g. Notifications) via Android Settings (Settings -> Apps -> OneDrive -> App Settings), be able to access the settings directly from the OneDrive app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to access OneDrive settings directly from OneDrive app

Rather than have to access the OneDrive settings (e.g. Notifications) via Android Settings (Settings -> Apps -> OneDrive -> App Settings), be able to access the settings directly from the OneDrive app.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add buttons/links to OneDrive for Android to navigate up one folder level

I have a product enhancement request. Please add buttons/links to OneDrive for Android to navigate up one folder level. I can drill down into a folder and then into a subfolder and so on. But when in a subfolder I can't navigate back up one folder. To go from one subfolder to another at the same level I have to start at the root folder and start drilling down all over again. This is quite inconvenient. I don't have this problem with competitive products such as Google Drive and Dropbox for Android. The problem exists only with OneDrive. My device…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Keep Offline Mode on Album

It should be possible to keep a photo album offline. Currently this is only possible on individual files or folders. A multiple selection of images also does not allow them to be kept offline. New files added to the album would have to be automatically detected and downloaded.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable drag and drop between apps

Enable option to upload new files from a different app (mail, social media, etc) to onedrive by drag and drop when using a multi window on Android devices. Allow to drag and drop files from one drive to office apps (like photos to a presentation or word file). This would boast productivity significantly in tablet or other mobile devices since nowadays all our files are on the cloud and without drag and dropping the process is cumbersome and not used frequently because of it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Solving a problem / Risoluzione di un problema

When an error occurs loading a file, a file with the right name but weighing 0kb remains in the folder. The moment I want to upload the file again, it tells me that it's not possible and the reason is that I can't because there is already a file with the same name. The solution exists, and is that I have to open the computer profile where the 0kb file is visible (from the smartphone app is not visible) and delete this file and upload it again from the smartphone (it is a bit inconvenient).

Quando si verifica un errore…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Synchronization from mobile phone

Please remove synchronization from mobile phone, i have a two hundred seventeen pics and i always removes what's tired everyday.
    I'm removes all the pictures just because i have in your Cloud my photos from tours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make OneDrive content integrated

One huge problem with OneDrive on Android is that stuff in OneDrive can only be accessed via the OneDrive app, or apps that have been written specially to access OneDrive.

On Windows OneDrive integrates into Explorer so that any app can pull files from OneDrive.

Why can't that happen on Android?

e.g. OneDrive's music player is basic and pretty rubbish, but if the files were accessible as an extension of the local Android filesystem then I could use any music player.

As devs, that makes your job easier because you have less UI to worry about. Your client is just…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. photo

@onedrive

So instead of ending up with many thousands of camera photo uploads in OneFolder, I should perhaps create another "Camera Roll 2" folder for year 2020 and so on. Or, you MIGHT want to have the app suggest/auto-create an appropriate sub-folder-structure for photos. CCYYMMDD. Or the same with tagging even. Any method for auto-organising thousands of photos. Perhaps the META data assosicated with every picture, can result in changing VIEWS such as, "Show me all photos/videos, at the following popular location. Popular means that you have 100 or more photos at the same location. Let's do this... Regards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Control over default sorting options

Let the user decide, in the settings, how files and folders will be shown and sorted by default.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 179 180
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on Android

Categories