OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. You can open markdown format files on the Android mobile terminal

Provides the possibility to open Markdown format files for the Android end, and supports you can choose to open the note-taking software, such as Obsidian (please support first), Notion

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clean page margins and reduce file size

It would be nice if there were a setting option in OneDrive/Lens to automatically cut off X mm of the scanned document and to add the X mm in white colour when generating the document (A3, A4, A5; ideally also with a selection option for the size of the doc). Additional advantage: This would lead to a reduction of the file size.

Alternatively, the new function could be simplified by adding the setting option "white margin by X mm" and the X mm could be set individually. Here, instead of a previous trimming, the edges would simply be whitened automatically.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need faster thumbnails

It takes for ever to load the thumbnails so it takes forever as well to find a pic I saved

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lagre i onedrive fra Adobe for Android

Adobe Android har mulighet til å lagre I onedrive, men onedrive godtar ikke lagringen. Blir bedt om å opprette nytt passord for å få tilgang, men jeg vil beholde mitt pw.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sistemarlo + aggiunta

Il backup non lo fa in automatico delle foto ecc solo se entri nel app inizia a backappare.

Aggiungere backup whatsapp.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Don't send me photos from other people

Basically, the app is ok and I like it. Especially to be reminded of collections of photos I had taken years ago. But it is an absolute no-go to receive collections of photos taken by other people. Please check, otherwise I'take down every single photo ever uploaded by me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OneDrive bloqueia a sua conta e você não tem um meio de pegar os seus arquivos mesmo entrando em contado com a Microsoft é melhor ter um HD

OneDrive não serviu pra mim pois a minha conta foi bloqueada pela Microsoft e eu fiquei sem os meus arquivos mesmo entrando em contado com a Microsoft e explicando o ocorrido não consegui ter novamente acesso a minha conta é melhor ter um HD externo onde você paga por ele uma única vez e continua tento os seus arquivos a hora que quiser.
    Não contrato nunca mais nada que seja da Microsoft tem outros serviços que são mais baratos e fornecem maior suporte exemplo Dropbox

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Leitor e editor de texto direto no OnDrive

Disponibilize leitor e editor de arquivo com a extensão .txt direto no OnDrive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve video quality when using chromcast

The video quality is really bad (compressed) when using the cast option to the Google Chromecast. Please improve this/let us choose the quality.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Running Windows 10 in my Android

How do I run my Android phone under Windows 10? I'm not computer literate either so I need as much help as possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Slideshow Button Always at the Top

The slideshow button doesn't appear at all on my Android and only shows on my PC once I click on a photo. That should be a button that's always at the top and doesn't only appear once a photo is clicked.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Manage albums better

The android app is not good in managing created albums: no search button, and lots of void album, cant erase or select them in a batch, etc. Same thing in win10 Photos app. Manage albums better

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Default Photo Mode Selection

Not sure if I'm just missing the functionality, but it would be great for the camera to default to a selected mode (i.e. Photo) when opened instead of starting on the 'Document' tab and requiring you to scroll over to 'Photo' each time.

I use OneDrive for accessible work photos/documents and am required to take multiple photos at a time and it's much more convenient to take them through the app instead of needing to download/copy them over to OneDrive say from Google Photos, but having to scroll over each time is slightly tedious in comparison.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Aumentar o COFRE na versao gratuita e no plano mais barato tambem .

COFRE PESSOAL é muito pequeno . So cabe 3 arquivos. E no plano pago mais barato que eu poderia pagar , nao aumenta o cofre . Fiquei decepcionada e com raiva .

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OneDrive proper photo albums and viewer

The app should be like the Google photos app when it comes to photo sorting and sharing. right now it is not very intuitive and it is not easy to share albums and Photos. It's incredibly clunky. The app also shows all the oldest photos first and doesn't let you pick the order. It also randomly "forgets" photos are in an album and you have to go back and retag. Like I said, make it like the Google Photos app and you would have a solid system. Otherwise, I am inclined to stop using OneDrive because I need and want…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Def. allow more free storage in the vault. Alot are struggling $$ .Should we be denied security.Google offers 15GB. Atleast match that!!!!

We are on hard times right now. The very prominent companies are stepping up & extending their help. Is Microsoft not prominent anymore? More storage guys. Pleeeze!!!🙏🙏 It'll create loyal customers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Keep meta while editing pictures/videos

When we edit for example a photo, the meta data like the picture taken date changes with the editing data. I think it should keep the meta data same after editing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Onedrive can't open zip or 7z files

Onedrive can't open zip or 7z files and there is no option (make ofline wile uploading ) I have to upload first and download again 😑

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 271 272
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base