OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Android

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partage de fichiers

Le partage pur de fichiers au départ de one drive app n'existe pas. On partage systématiquement un lien de partage. Des lors pour envoyer un fichier il faut le télécharger d'abord sur le smartphone et ensuite le partager depuis sont emplacement local. Pourquoi ne pas proposer les 2 options lors du partage d'un fichier via une messagerie ou autre? (lien ou partage pur)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Utiliser la memoire externe!

Les fichiers dispo hors ligne sont automatiquement stockés sur la mémoire interne. Pourquoi ne pas proposer le stockage sur la carte sd?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Brukergrensesnittet er ikke intuitivt nok.

• Brukergrensesnittet er ikke intuitivt nok.

• Ikke alle bilder (og filer) kan alltid åpnes på Android. Kun et symbol/merke viser på skjermen. Ved trykk kommer det feilmelding om at dette bilde ikke kan åpnes. Android 10

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Affichage de l'arborescence des dossiers pour la synchro des dossiers supplémentaires

Il est difficile de s'y retrouver dans les dossiers découverts par OneDrive pour activer ou non la synchro.
    Permettre au moins le tri par nom ou afficher l'arborescence des dossiers plutôt que l'affichage désordonné actuel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When backing up 'my documents' generic video game images shouldn't by synced to users phone gallery

Many video games store data in the users 'my documents' folder, and if a user chooses to backup their desktop and my documents, any generic images or sprites get saved and synced to the user gallery. If there was a way to filter these out automatically and allow the user to 'see more' if they need to look for them that would be great for usability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Afficher une notification automatiques si modification de fichiers ou dossiers partagés

Que les personnes à qui on a partagé un/des fichier (s) ou dossier (s) reçoivent une notification automatique leur indiquant le changement effectué dans le dossier. Ex: 2 photos ajoutées par ..., ou le fichier 'mdjjd' à été renommé, le fichier 'kksj' à été supprimé ou le fichier 'gsgd' à été commenté

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Do a direct replication of folders as seen on Samsung Gallery

I want One Drive to replicate in real time from my photo album/gallery on my phone. Any updates on my gallery to One Drive should be archived in an organised manner as it is in my gallery

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Work

Make the app work. The thumbnail picture is blank. And it seems it has to download it every time I open OneDrive. This makes it not user-friendly at all. How can it be fixed? Nokia 9 android one

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search comments

Photo search should also (or optionally) return photos with comments containing the keywords searched

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. One Drive en Android: Ordenar por fecha, tamaño o tipo en la parte de "Fotos".

La configuración de ordenar de A hasta la Z solo hay en la parte de "Archivos" y en la parte de "Fotos" existe un botón llamado "Filtrar", ese botón solo filtra la Galería de Samsung y fotos de One Drive, no filtra por fecha, tamaño o tipo. Me gustaría reordenar independientemente mis fotos, me gustaría ver esa opción, muchas gracias.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change default picture display in OneDrive app for Android

Please make it so that a user can change the default for displaying photos in the OneDrive app to omit the OneDrive icons that clip the top and bottom of my photos, especially in landscape mode. This is SO annoying!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Buttons on the bottom and top of the screen shouldn't come back while viewing photos after changing to next one by swiping the screen.

The areas where the buttons like 'share' and 'delete' are while viewing a file covers a lot of space, almost half of the screen while using with landscape mode. Tapping on an empty area dismisses them but if you switch to the next file by swiping the screen they come back. This becomes a real problem if you are viewing some photo album on landscape mode. You just have to tap the picture after every swipe to see it. You can try it yourself, it's frustrating. I never seen something like this any file explorer or album app and I…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pls include "on this day" feature in onedrive business

Like it shows old photos video of current date. Include this on onedrive business

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Smooth photo swiping

During photo swiping, you can see that the photos re-size to fit the phonescreen. This gives are rather unsmooth experience during photo swiping.
    Can you make photo swiping a smoother experience?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Photos bottom action bar

Photos bottom action bar: When I tap on a photo, the lower action bar disappears. But when I then swip left to the next photo, the bar comes back again. On some portrait photos the bar even overlaps the photo.

It would be better if the bar stays away, until you again tap on a photo during swiping.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change

Show chages have happened in my storage for example you renamed your folder or....

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 256 257
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base