OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Rapidez para carregar os arquivos/ arquivos recentes

Preciso tá sempre colocando arquivos na nuvem e pegando o link para baixar com urgência, mas demora muito e no aplicativo, mesmo quando já tá lá, nunca consigo ver os arquivos recentes, tenho sempre que sair vasculhando as pastas.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can view/can edit sharing

Why is "can edit" the default choice when sharing from the android app instead of "can view"? Was that purely a lazy alphabetical decision, or do you derive some twisted pleasure from inept grandmothers demolishing baby photo repositories?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop sharing

It should be easier to un-share stuff from the "shared by me" section of the Android app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow multiple file transfers through allowing folder transfers

Simply allow multiple file transfers in the form of folder transfers, something you already have via the PC version, and enable "select all" via the press and hold feature of the touch screen. Right now, OneDrive doesn't preserve folder hierarchy for Android and the user experience is beyond abysmal.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Photos in Galary access

Like onedrive photoes are viscible in Lumia devices gallary folder. Please make same system that one drive photos we can access and see from galaxy in android system . Google photos are providing this features in android. Pl make for one drive also

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable a way to scroll quickly through photos and files

Enable a search or scroll bar, as used in so many more of your apps to allow a quicker way to scroll through photos and files in the OneDrive android app. I lose the will to live when trying to find a photo that is over 6 months old, and usually give up and go to a desktop pc.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i think need to support online edit in document.

Need to support online edith in any dicuments type files. thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Actionbar with the scan option

Please add an actionbar to the OneDrive icon that includes the scan option. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give the ability to upload to any folder

This was working before the UI overhaul. But now, if I go to any subfolder (other than documents) the Floating Action Button disappears. This removes the ability to create new folders, or upload files from my phone. This used to be working on older versions.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Synchronisation on folder Level in the Android OneDrive APP.

Why did Microsoft stop the possibility to have a Synchronization on folder Level in the Android OneDrive APP. This was possible e.g. in V4.15 but not in V5.00 or V5.15 - see Attachment.
    For companies, this is very important. E.g. maintenance stuff should always have whole folders not only files.
    We synchronize from SharePoint to Folders - in case that the stuff is offline.
    With window 10 APP it is possible.

We syncronice from SharePoint to Folders - in case that the stuff is offline.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Normalize Floating Action Button

95% of apps use a floating action button that has a consistent style in terms of the smaller and thicker + on the button. Even Outlook for Android uses that style!

OneDrive for some reason uses a longer and thinner plus symbol, and that is an irritating departure.

Here is the Outlook example. The FAB is smaller, but at least they used a more normal + symbol

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mediatek default camera folder support

I am not sure if it's a bug or only a simple omission or even my own misunderstanding. The folder where the stock camera app stores my images keeps getting removed from 'additional folders'. When I check the Onedrive app, I have to select it again. It happened many times and I've lost quite a few pictures which weren't backed up.

I assume Onedrive has some default common paths from where it automatically gathers images to be uploaded. For example: /internalmemory/camera/ or /internalmemory/images/

If the above assumption is true, then can I suggest the path to my default camera folder…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scrolling Votes

There are MANY individual requests for a scrolling bar. Can we combine them all? I think if we did we may find out that it is one of the top requested features for OneDrive for Android.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow better management of files to store photos.

To allow storage of screen shots, WhatsApp, up loads etc. to separate folders, rather than them all being put in the one folder in OneDrive for android.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow the images to show as folder cover on the Android app.

In the old OneDrive app view you could assign an image to act as a cover, this is still the case in OneDrive.com. This made identification of the folder much quicker. Now the app has been updated the image no longer acts as a cover and I am now presented with grey folders.
    Although I like the look of the new folder design, I would like to change the cover of them as well.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Slideshow - Google Chromecast - Onedrive on Android

Slideshow possibility on Onedrive for Android. Slideshow should be customizable (time between slides), Control via Mobile.
    Google Drive has this feature!
    With PC and Chrome browser I have Basic Onedrive Slideshow feature, but this also should be enhanced

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. multiple upload simultaneously

Kindly enable multiple upload of image pics instead of 1 file at a time. I mean two or three files should b uploaded at once simultaneously.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Increase the storage of onedrive without subscribing or taking prime membership

First afall I suggest u to increase storage of one drive if it increased users of one drive also start increasing ...It improve benefits of drive and customers get satisfaction

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base