OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Speed connection

The speed connection should be fast enough to download large files on any devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a collaborative album or folder to collect fotos

When sharing albums/folders containing fotos I grant read/write access to my partner. Still, she cannot add any pictures to "my" shared album or folder. When she shares an album with me, I cannot do this either. Why is it impossible to create one repository for fotos coming from more than one person??

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Undercut Google drive prices

Offer 1 terabytes of storage for 4.99$ a month

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I just want to learn how to use this service.

I don't understand how to get my pictures andt my music and stuff out of the there. Please Help.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. J'ai mis un temps fou à pouvoir ouvrir un fichier, j'apriu'il fallait d'abord l'enregistrer et le télécharger de fichier à onedrive mais

Bonjour, j'ai mis un temps fou à comprendre comment pouvoir ouvrir un fichier dans ONE DRIVE; à cause du codage, impossible de les ouvrir, donc d'abord ENREGISTRER dans un fichier, MODIFIER le codage avant de le télécharger dans ONE DRIVE, mais c'est très difficile, vous n'expliquez pas, aucun de vos assistants n'a pu me renseigner, j'ai trouvé toute seule; d'autre part dans OFFICE WORD, on ne peut pas faire de copier-coller, on est donc obligé de réécrire tout le texte, c'est épouvantable, et souvent au fur à mesure que l'on écrit, on perd les lignes sur lesquelles on écrivait et…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please fix the frequent error messages on Android. Several times a day it says OneDrive not responding. Even when i am not knowingly using i

Please fix the frequent error messages on Android. Several times a day it says OneDrive not responding. Even when i am not knowingly using i

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Syncing issues

I lost several photos during the syncing process. I'm hoping someone can give me suggestions on getting them back. I did upload a recovery app from playstore and found two of the missing photos. Any recommendations on a better recovery app? Any suggestions welcome please! I have no way to know exactly how many photos are missing, but the ones I know are missing are photos that I had in an album and the entire album is missing.

ALSO, SYNCING SHOULD WORK WITH OR WITHOUT WIFI AVAILABLE. I STARTED SYNCING WHEN I WASN'T HOME AND AN ERROR MESSAGE CAME UP…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some album improvment, focus on photos deletion

I would like to have an option on OneDrive (on the mobile app especially), in the album section to physically delete the photo, not only remove it from the album.
    Also, I like not to see photos already archived in some album on the main page.
    I'd like to have more filters and options, also a better sync option so if I remove the image from my phone it will be removed also on one drive (or trashed) and vice versa.
    The sync process between devices must be faster.
    The scrolling in the photos section is very bad, I'd like…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Copy or Move files and folders from another onedrive account

Move files of folders from one to another onedrive account(s)

Sometimes we have files on the other OneDrive account that is not related anymore to that specific account but it is needed in another account.

It will be convenient if we can just copy or move it from OneDrive account A to OneDrive account B (and C and D of necessary)

It will be just like we are copying and moving files or folders within a computer or a laptop or a smartphone.

At least it should be fine when we are subscribing to Windows (Office) 365 Family Plan or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete photos from Drive only!

I would love to be able to delete photos from the cloud without deleting them from my device. Sometimes I take photos of price tags or something just for me to remember when I get home, or a photo of my shopping list or something, but don't want to use up space on the cloud for those kinds of photos!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Send File feature should use Cache instead of User Data in Android app storage.

Currently if you select a photo in OneDrive and choose "Share->Send File" to send that image over sms, email, etc., the file is first downloaded to your device before sending. The file is added to "User Data" storage and there is no way to clear out this storage without wiping out your OneDrive account and having to log back in again.

This can be easily reproduced by checking the "User Data" size in the storage settings for the Android app before and after using the "Send File" feature. After using the feature the "User Data" storage increases by the size…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Separate album in OneDrive Photos App

When importing Folder / Album from the phone gallery, import it directly with Folder / Album. It is very disorganized.
    If you have a Folder / Album (Screeshot, Home, etc.) in the Phone Gallery, it must be copied directly to (Photos-Albums),
    you can find the same pictures in Photos-All.

Each (Folder / Album) must have the same sort criteria as the one in (Photos-All), Zoom-in cannot be done in the Photos dimension.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Separate album in OneDrive Photos App

When importing Folder / Album from the phone gallery, import it directly with Folder / Album. It is very disorganized.
    If you have a Folder / Album (Screeshot, Home, etc.) in the Phone Gallery, it must be copied directly to (Photos-Albums),
    you can find the same pictures in Photos-All.

Each (Folder / Album) must have the same sort criteria as the one in (Photos-All), Zoom-in cannot be done in the Photos dimension.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do I end my subscription to one drive

How do I end my subscription to one drive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Favorites

Allow folders to be added as favorites so they can be accessed from a favorites menu. Would save time digging around folders. The same would be also be helpful in the Sharpoint app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Real-time pc sync. This is when moved a file to the cloud, whether via PC, Android or even the web, the files will be automatically download

Real-time Sync. This is when moved a file to the cloud, whether via PC, Android or even the web, the files will be automatically download

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. vorrei capire come sincronizzare one drive ai miei smartphone mororola 5g e samsung a10 ma in italiano per favore

one drive è una buona cosa ma se samsung cancellerà presto i miei dati come li recupero e poi come salverò i futuri?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. В СВЕДЕНИЯХ О ФАЙЛЕ ЕГО РАСПОЛОЖЕНИЕ В КОНКРЕТНОЙ ПАПКЕ.

Здравствуйте. Добавьте пжста в сведениях о файле его расположение в конкретной папке. Бывают файлы дублируются и можно было бы удалить какие-то, но не понятно где какой находится.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. В СВЕДЕНИЯХ О ФАЙЛЕ ЕГО РАСПОЛОЖЕНИЕ В КОНКРЕТНОЙ ПАПКЕ.

Здравствуйте. Добавьте пжста в сведениях о файле его расположение в конкретной папке. Бывают файлы дублируются и можно было бы удалить какие-то, но не понятно где какой находится.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base