OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Apply default document image filter when capturing photo of documents

When capturing a page of a document (and when the image type is specifically set to document) it would be good if there was the option to automatically apply a document type image filter. If you are scanning 20 pages, this is very tedious to have to go into the filter button and select document filter each time. Perhaps this option could be turned on/off via the ellipsis button in the corner.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apply default document image filter when capturing photo of documents

When capturing a page of a document (and when the image type is specifically set to document) it would be good if there was the option to automatically apply a document type image filter. If you are scanning 20 pages, this is very tedious to have to go into the filter button and select document filter each time. Perhaps this option could be turned on/off via the ellipsis button in the corner.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Apply default document image filter when capturing photo of documents

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Rækkefølgen på billeder

Savner mulighed for at sortere billeder på samme måde som på en PC. Mobilbilleder og billeder fra kamera ligger ikke i rigtig rækkefølge på mobil app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto Play and loop video options

Please add options to autoplay video in full screen when opened., and also to automatically loop.

Is it really necessary to have to tap to play when you open a video, and then tap again to remove the options menu bar at the bottom while it's playing? That's 3 taps in total just to view a video! (Google photos does this so much better)

Also would like an option to automatically loop videos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Espacio

Hola, me gustaría que agregaran más espacio por que 5GB es muy poco comparado con lo que tenía con Google drive, añadir por lo menos 5GB, que sean 10GB en lo basico

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Setting for controlling syncing functionality and prevent downloading at laptop onny keep at the cloud

More settings to control what to sync and what not to sync between cell phone and laptop . For example i am syncing my pictures and videos from my cell and I don't want to sync them back to appear at my laptop. Just keep them there at the cloud when needed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show all pictures in "On this day" view

Show all pictures in "On this day" view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow us to choose which picture and video folders to sync! In fact for all folders!

Allow us to choose which folders to sync to the cloud!! Just like the desktop version.
    WTF! Are you trying to make us upload everything so that we have to buy .orr storage?
    Thats the main reason I believe you removed the option to select which folders to sync!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Añadir funcionalidad de Carpetas Recientes o Carpetas Favoritas/Acceso Rápido

Cuando subo archivos a las distintas carpetas de OneDrive para clasificarlas, como al guardar los ficheros se almacenan con el nombre original, si posteriormente quiero acceder a esos archivos subidos para renombrarlos, tengo que perder el tiempo en volver a avanzar por toda la estructura de carpetas. Si tuviese una relación de carpetas de acceso reciente, iría directo a consultar lo que fuese.
    Si aún encima fuesen carpetas recientes donde hubiese almacenado los últimos ficheros tanto desde Android como desde Windows, ya sería genial, dado que tendría acceso prácticamente inmediato a las carpetas con las que trabajo en cada momento.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow User to allocate a Onedrive folder to be used as the root for uploads

Give the facility to change the target folder for the android app to upload images etc. Currently it seems to assume that it is the only user and hogs the Photos folder

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Εμφανιση pdf αρχειων

Για κάποιο λόγο δεν εμφανίζονται πια τα αρχεια pdf Απλά κι ευκολα θα έπρεπε να υπάρχει δυνατότητα όπως συμβαίνει με άλλα αρχεια, πχ word,excel κλπ, να ανοίγουν και τα pdf αρχεία μέσω του onedrive.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Restore the cover photo on each album's screen

when I tap a photo album I noticed that the cover shot is no longer shown at the top of the album. I prefer to see the cover shot at the top. please restore the cover shot or give the user the option to show or hide it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop notifications about "On This day"

We are saturated with hundreds of useless notifications from every app on Android. Stop that "On this day" notifications that don't do anything useful for most users.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop notifications about "On This day"

We are saturated with hundreds of useless notifications from every app on Android. Stop that "On this day" notifications that don't do anything useful for most users.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Eşitleme problemi

Samsung hesabı ile eşleşmiyor. 6 aydır boş yere 55 tl para veriyorum. Bu ay sonunda problem aşılmaz ise üyeliğimi iptal edeceğim

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Detección de rostro

Seria muy bueno que la aplicacion tuviera deteccion de rostro para poder hacer una búsqueda en las fotos guardadas de acuerdo a las personas que aparecen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop Making Me Reset Vault PIN

Every time Onedrive updates, it makes me jump through all the hoops to make a new Vault PIN. Stop it! Just remember me on my own phone (that I'm already logged into every other MS service on)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sauvegarde automatique

Je n'arrive jamais a savoir si la sauvegarde de mes photos est faite . Les photos que j'ai prise s'affichent toutes mélangées dans mon onedrive du coup impossible de savoir si toutes les photos ont bien été récupérées. Un tri date et heure serait souhaitable. Un logo sauvegardé dans la galerie aussi pour que l'on sache ce qui est sauvegardé ou pas.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base