OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on Android

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Cap upload/download speeds

Similar to how you can do it on Windows really. My ISP handles uploads terribly and I can only upload videos from my camera roll to One Drive when I'm not using the Internet for anything else.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Orden o clasificacion de los elementos de "Carga automática de la cámara"

Hola, buen día equipo de Microsoft...
    Me ha encantado el funcionamiento, versatilidad e interfaz de OneDrive. Pero me gustaría que al usar la opción de "Carga automática de la cámara" se carguen los elementos en una sola carpeta y esta se cree automáticamente al subir los elementos a la nube, por ejemplo: si mi carpeta en donde guardo mis fotografías se llama fotografías, al cargarlo automáticamente a la nube se cree automáticamente la carpeta y se guarde en la misma, ya que he notado que los ordena en álbumes diferentes en función de la fecha. Que sea igual que la…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Orden o clasificacion de los elementos de "Carga automática de la cámara"

Hola, buen día equipo de Microsoft...
    Me ha encantado el funcionamiento, versatilidad e interfaz de OneDrive. Pero me gustaría que al usar la opción de "Carga automática de la cámara" se carguen los elementos en una sola carpeta y esta se cree automáticamente al subir los elementos a la nube, por ejemplo: si mi carpeta en donde guardo mis fotografías se llama fotografías, al cargarlo automáticamente a la nube se cree automáticamente la carpeta y se guarde en la misma, ya que he notado que los ordena en álbumes diferentes en función de la fecha. Que sea igual que la…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It needs to be a little more user friendly when retoring photos

If you have had to file an insurance claim on a cemetery destroyed phone that you can't even use it just needs to be easier having an option that one button to click to restore your photods to the new phone from the old phone exactly how they were set up on the old.phone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. setting the limit for the data flow

it would be good if the application also offered the possibility to limit the volume of uploaded and downloaded data for weaker connections, so that the entire data flow of the line is not hindered.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display description of images and folders in the App, especially when shared (by link or invitation mail).

Display description of images and folders in the App, especially when shared (by link or invitation mail).
    I can See and edit in Windows, but the guest doesn't see these information.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Text editor for OneDrive files, without download, and with overwrite option of original, like Google Drive and DropBox.

Text editor for OneDrive files, without download, and with overwrite option of original, like Google Drive and DropBox.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow multiple accounts or merging of OneDrive storage

Me and my wife share our ondrive, it's just easier to manage all Family pictures than having individual accounts. We've just used up all storage on one of our five Family accounts and therefore start using another account. Ideally I'd like to merge these two accounts into on with 2tb storage or optionally connect both to our onedrive.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete Data from specific devices and delete from onedrive only.

I want to delete files from onedrive or devices without effecting each other

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sync

It's very difficult to make sure my photos are syncing. I somehow have created multiple folders with pictures and see duplicate photos on my one drive I also notice that I am missing photos on my device and my one drive this is to clunky. I would have never used this had I know this was going to happen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Onedrive deki resimleri ve videoları telefonuma indiremiyorum, çok zor bir sistem ...

Tek tıkla resimler ve videolar telefona indirilme li , kolay bir yöntem bulunmalı

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sorting Photos by Date Taken

Because photos that were taken with mobile device are often being modified at a later point in time (cropped, filter applied, etc.) it's essential to be able to sort the photos in the folder by Date Taken. Otherwise photos got resorted by whatever date modified or date created which does not correspond to the real date when the shots were taken.
    Currently the only possibility to see the photos sorted by original date taken is to download them on the PC or back to mobile device and use Android Gallery App to view them. The corresponding sorting option inside of…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Not an idea.... fix what is there

Whenever I use the OneDrive app on an android phone it is very slow. When I go to save the keyboard is very slow coming up so I just save with default name and that turns into a mess. If OneDrive works properly it is a good tool.... if you leave the app and go back it does not come up. Close it out and then restart and it will work. Let's not talk about Teams chat on phone, entirely different mess, refresh issues.
    When it works. I shook my phone and that was a big mistake because now here…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base