OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive app on Android?

OneDrive app pdf annotation undo button

Hello, I would like to suggest the placement of a button to undo in the application OneDrive (Android) because as an architect I make many annotations and when I make a mistake typing or a stroke i have to delete everything. Please, i just need that button for my everyday work. Thank you very much for all the efforts you guys do.

540 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
César Brito shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree and OneDrive pdf annotation has been great but it is so absurd that highlights cannot be undo or erased....

• Avery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Undo/redo and erase tools. Why is it so difficult to comprehend that a pdf edit tool needs these? It's been a year. You guys have no problem putting them in the iOS version.

• Muhammad Israr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Woow till today the option to undo highlight does not exist. I found onedrive pdf editor as the best option for study across multiple devices..but this missing option really impact me

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like it would be an automatically included feature with any sort of adding/editing enhancement. We use OneDrive on a Samsung Galaxy Tab and sometimes when you set your hand on it to write, it makes a mark. There is no way to get rid of it other than backing out, then coming back in and deleting it. A quick undo would make this much more efficient.

• Robb Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Either an undo button to remove the last action, or an erase tool that can erase a pen stroke. The erase could either dynamically erase, meaning at any point point on a line the eraser can "delete" the tool's size and shape (like in Windows "Paint" program), or by segment, meaning as soon as a single continuous pen stroke is touched anywhere along it's length by the eraser, the full stroke is deleted, but not intersecting lines. For example the stem of a written "t" is different from its cross but a single word of cursive is entirely erased by a single touch excluding any crosses for t's and dots for i's. I understand this could greatly increase file size due to numerous additional attributes attached to the file but it would be the most useful IMHO.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree not being able to undo or delete a markup is a very poor design choice please update thank you

• A. Mae Bonem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not already an option, guys? It seems a massive oversight to not have a "delete" option for markup. Shapes can be deleted, but not drawings or highlight?

Feedback and Knowledge Base