OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive app on Android?

Fix Kindle Fire "No network connection.." error for OneDrive APP.

362 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

106 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BRIAN HAYES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the app doesnt exist anymore in the kindle libray as far as i can tell.

that sucks, long time microsoft customer aint happy

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OneDrive App auf dem Amazon Fire Tablet nicht mehr vorhanden, bitte wieder in den Amazon App Store von Seiten Microsoft einpflegen, danke.

• Craig Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on a fix for this? Unable to use Android tablets and/or smartphones over Internal WiFi as a result.. (Manually browsing to OD4B via Chrome on same device is fine so no network issues beteen device and servers...)

Oddly, it connects absolutely fine across 4G..

• Hosea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no fix... If it is not resolved soon, I'm cancelling my subscription and moving to Dropbox. C'mon, Microsoft.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, keep saying that pal. It has been giving this error for over a year. You have yet to fix it and at this point, you either don't know or don't care and just pacify the mob by saying you do.

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. I am Lisa, i have managed to sign in onedrive for samsung note 9, to sign in throught the "My Files - onedrive" in the phone , not the downloaded Onedrive icon from internet.

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

onedrive works well for my 1st phone Samnsung Note 8, but have : No network connection" error for my 2nd phone Samsung Note 9.

• Fernando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I uninstalled onedrive because of the network error with the intent to re-install it, but the app is no longer available to download. Why?

Why does One drive work on my older Kindle and not the new ones ? Is this intentional prejudice ?

Dudes fix it and bring the Onedrive App back to the Amazon Store. Fire tablets are amongst the most sold devices on the market aren't they? The browser version through the Silk browser is not running very well either.

• MaryAnn Hay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It works on my 6th generation Fire 8HD just fine. Why not the newer 7th generation version?????? This is been a problem for months - WHEN WILL THERE BE A FIX?

• JPH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my new Kindle Fire HD 10 I have found that the OneDrive Kindle App will connect OK to my Work / Business account, but the Personal Account cannot be added with the "No Network Connection" error. I have an old Kindle Fire HD 8 that has had OneDrive installed for sometime, and both the Work/Business and Personal accounts work even after upgrading to the latest version of the App.

• Caroline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad to know it wasn't just me having this problem, looking forward to the fix.

• JWoods commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do, since it was working before I was forced to do a factory reset.

Feedback and Knowledge Base