OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive app on Android?

Fix Kindle Fire "No network connection.." error for OneDrive APP.

362 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this not fixed yet? Just one more infuriating problem. We really do have only one toe out of the cave, don't we?

• MIL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

***SOLVED*** OneDrive on Kindle Fire ***SOLVED***

Delete Amazon's OneDrive App from the Fire and side load Google Play store's OneDrive app. Then sign in.... Not sure if the version matters. But the version I used was not the most current.

same problem, just got a fire hd 8 and get the no network error when I try to sign in to the onedrive app. I can sign on on the silk browser.

Just got my a new Kindle 10 and I'm so bummed I can't access my OneNote and OneDrive. Please fix this!

• MadMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just bought a brand new Kindle Fire 10 7th generation. OneDrive AND OneNote cannot be accessed. Only message says "No Internet Connection".

El mismo problema.q.todos. sigo las instucciones, cambio contraseñas..... es igual!!!!!!! Sigo sin poder acceder

• KC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just bought 2 kindle Fire 10's. Same problem! With MSN's app cannot get into my One Drive account. So sad!! Why do they offer these things if they don't work across the platforms they claim!

Same problem with my new Kindle Fire 10 7th generation. One reason I purchased was to use OneDrive AND OneNote. Neither can be accessed.

• deb1958 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting. This is really getting frustrating. OneDrive works fine on my older Kindle Fire 10 but not on the new one.

• Conrad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting the same error on my Samsung S7 Edge, having just done a factory reset.

• Derek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the same issue. Followed all suggestions but still fails. Looks to be a known issue.I
    Frustrating!!

How many people have to complain until you FIX this "no connection" problem?? FIX IT!!!!!

One drive works perfectly on Samsung note 10.1 yet not on kindle fire he 10 will return fire if Amazon can't fix

I ran a full system scan at the request of windows 10...after that I have been unable to sign into my e. mail account at Yahoo.com It has been a month, tried many phone #'s for Yahoo .com but no one answers their phone...I have searched the internet trying everything, but all Yahoo .com say's I can't sigh in... Please Help Me....Thank You...

It appears there are many others effected by the same problem (no ondrive wifi connection)using Kindle fire. I'm using office 365 now. I don't think I had this problem when I used onedrive as a stand alone program?

Are you any closer to fixing this? It appears it has been at least a month and nothing has been done.

when attempting to sign in, it states that I do not have internet connection. All other apps work except one drive app. This is a horrible thing.

Same problem on my tablet. Please fix!!! The only way to see one drive is with x-plore app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base