PDF Annotation Undo Button Position: Next to Pen Tools
- Or alternatively, have the option to customise annotation tool placements/sizes/tool options in the palette/palette location itself etc. to suit efficient mechanical preferences of the user (e.g. left-handed, right-handed, undos most of the time instead of erase, needs more pens, palette blocks view of PDF etc.)
In short, I would like to be able to:
- add/remove tools from the palette
- have undo (/redo) in the palette
- be able to move the palette (to the corner for example)
- be able to alter sizes of palette and its tools
- stickers/markers/post-its would be cool too
I'm a university student, will be for at least another year and a bit. Have begun relying heavily on OneDrive for annotating PDF slides and readings as part of my study routine. Tool is fantastic but the tools I use are both at the very top and bottom of the screen. I use a capacitive pen on my 10.1" tablet screen: in portrait the travel distance from top to bottom to undo requires me to lift my entire arm a lot when otherwise I am very comfortable at the bottom of the screen (often I have to undo a single motion 3+ times, and that adds up quickly). I prefer freehand annotations as I have specific symbols to mark certain types of information, so to get that them right undo and redraw flows best for me.
Thanks for reading and considering!