OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Corregir widget para que no muestre fotos del almacén privado

En la última versión el widget de one drive puede mostrar fotos de hace un año dos etc...
    He detectado que se muestran fotos del almacén personal que se supone protegido. Por tanto es un fallo de seguridad ya que se muestran fotos que teóricamente no se tiene acceso. Por tanto es un gravísimo fallo de seguridad.

Que se corrija urgentemente.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. disable option

When i upload photo's in the maps-directory, the pictures are also seen in the ios-app under photo's. Maybe there will be an option to disable this.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to export items with sensitivity label from Office mobile app

■Title(件名):
    Office モバイル アプリより秘密度ラベルが付与されているアイテムのエクスポート不可

Unable to export items with sensitivity label from Office mobile app

■Description(内容):
    秘密度ラベルの暗号化の設定項目 ”特定のユーザーとグループにアクセス許可を付与する” のアクセス許可が ”Co-Owner” の場合は、フルアクセスの許可となりエクスポート権限が割り当てられている状態となるが、Office モバイル アプリではエクスポートができないため改善を希望いたします。

Encryption permission item of sensitivity label When the permission of “Grant access permission to specific users and groups” is “Co-Owner”, full access is permitted and export permission is assigned. However, we would like to improve it because the Office mobile app cannot export.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Image quality settings for images taken using the OneDrive app

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    OneDrive アプリでの撮影した写真の画質設定について
    Image quality settings for images taken using the OneDrive app

■Description(内容):
    OneDrive アプリのカメラ機能で撮影した際の画像サイズが大きいため、撮影時の画質を既定で軽くできるよう撮影モードを選択できる機能の追加をお願いいたします。​
    The size for images taken using the camera feature in OneDrive app is big, so please add a feature for choosing other shooting modes that has a smaller default image quality size.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto-delete onedrive photo back up

Hello! I have my iPhone camera roll synced to my onedrive. I have a lot of junk in my camera roll, so i would like for there to be an option that if i delete a photo in my camera roll, it would also be deleted in my onedrive. This is so i wont have to delete the photos twice--in my camera roll and onedrive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. encrypyting iPhone analysdata

If you’re not in the computer community iPhone data analytics are so difficult to understan. 🤯 gosh I’ve Tried googling but no hope😔.

Buuuut🥰☺️ If one driver had a program where I could just paste my analyses and then tell me what it means🤤

I’ve could’ve been saved from stupid bugs and malware attacks 🥴

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Väriä ja intoa kirjaimiin

Ehkä tää on olemassa jo, mutta ois siistii jos jos vois vaihtaa väriä ja tekstin muotoa sähköposteissa. XD ois kivaa hämmentää opettajia kirjoittamalla eriveillä

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tiedosto lähettäminen olisi helpompaa

Tehtäisiin esim helpomakksi tyhmille ihmisille esim en ymmärrä mitä tarvitsen jotta voisin avata jnku tiedon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Albums on OneDrive for Buiness for iOS

Hello, I'm using OneDrive for Business on iPhone and I see that photos are uploaded in folders (I can choose to arrange them by month or by year).
    I would like to have the possibility to create (and organize them) with albums, in the same way I can do on OneDrive (not) business on my personal Android phone. why albums are not available on business accounts?
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Camera Upload is Really Bad

Is the OneDrive camera upload feature ever going to work reliably? Literally ever other week I go into the app and it says, "Setting things up" and after a while it'll finally start uploading again. This has been on repeat now for 3 phones and 4 years.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better support for when app does y work correctly on iOS

Provide in-app chat when actions don't execute as expected. Also, make it easy to get support online or by phonr

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit document in personal vault

Ability to edit document directly from personal vault.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Download OneDrive folder to iOS Photo Album

Create an album in the iOS photos app from a folder in OneDrive.
    Useful if you keep all your files on OneDrive, but want to have selected folders offline on the phone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Zwei Konten einer Organisation einhängen

Ich würde gerne zwei Konten der selben Organisation einhängen können

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PDF file editing

Each time after my editing pdf document, it takes a long time to synchronize to the server, in which no further modification can be made. Similarly, a window switch may also lead to that or even failure in saving. That's quite annoying when a lot of notes were taken in the files.
    Another thing is that need download again after synchronization. While no viewing or editing was allowed at that time. Frustrating! Could it be like on laptop that only one uploading is required and local file can be kept?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Work Place Usage: Annotation Capability -- Text Box Fill; Open Multiple files at once

Important for work place users: Provide capability to open multiple files at once Enhance annotation capability -- Provide capability for text box fill in various colors, (but at a minimum in white ) when annotating a file. This way the text boxes can overlap presentation content. As it stands, the text box can only be in the margins which limits annotation flexibility. Take a look at Good Reader annotation capability which is excellent; and allows opening multiple files at once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. comprei uma assinatura do office 365 que inclui 1TB no onedrive, mais não aparece o espaço no aplicativo do meu celular ios

comprei uma assinatura do office 365 que inclui 1TB no onedrive, mais não aparece o espaço no aplicativo do meu celular ios

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Camera upload loses metadata

Has anyone noticed or is it just me that when using camera upload the uploaded images have now lost of the metadata associated with them. Is this by design? Not so good in my book.

Let me know and I can attach some images to show if you want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add option to set minimum free space on device when Make available offline

when size of make offline folders is bigger than free space on device its keep downloading until no free space which causes to crush OS

or at least to check ahead but including all dw treads together if there will be enough space like There is not enough space on your device to make available offline or maybe even to delete least used offline files auto/request

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If Apple photos auto upload to one drive on iOS

How about if you edit a photo on Apple photos the edit sync to the same on OneDrive.

IE after taking a pic and it uploaded to OneDrive, I turned it by 90deg so make the same in OneDrive turn by 90deg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base