OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. PDF Swipe Gestures

Any chance you guys could bring changing between files in the same folder with just a swipe to OneDrive? Google Drive has this feature and it's awesome. I'd love to have the same feature in OneDrive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Das neue Update ist mal richtig schlecht!! Verwende mein iPad mit iPencil für Handnotizen in PDFs

Verwende mein iPad mit iPencil und vor dem Update waren Notizen echt super.
    Seit dem neuen Update sehen meine Notizen furchtbar aus, total eckig und verzittert. Auch die Stifteinstellungen waren davor besser!!

Vielleicht wirds ja wieder aufs alte adaptiert

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The scanner on the iOS app always cuts off the bottom of documents

Seems like a bug in the app, every A4 doc I scan has about 30% cut off the bottom, makes it unusable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I store my crochet patterns on onedrive. I used to be able to put a “note” on a pattern to say where I left off. But I am no longer able to

I store my crochet patterns on onedrive. I use onedrive on my Ipad to have my pattern open while I am crocheting. I used to be able to put a “note” on a pattern to say where I left off. But I am no longer able to do that and it is very frustrating.
    I am usually working on several projects at the same time and it was very helpful to just hold your finger down and add a note saying start at Rnd 28.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ribbon buttons in open file barely visible

When I open a file, the buttons at the top for Share, Back, etc., are BARELY visible. Please fix.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ENEMY of GOOD is BETTER

The recent upgrades or downgrades to One Drive made the software virtually useless for my purposes in my Medical Review Practice.

I was able to have the office add a chart to a shared folder and when opened, I could immediately edit a chart and send it back for disposition. The radio buttons that appeared in the right upper bar have now disappeared and the file needs to be downloaded and saved into another loactiona nd then manipulated with a software outside of One Drive. You added twenty unnecessary steps to what was a wonderful program. Unless this is corrected,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back previous features

Previous version allowed for fillable textboxes & user could change weight of lines. I use this for my students to complete scanned worksheets. Please bring these features back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back the textbox

The new update took away the textbox function, please add it back. Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Latest update - reinstate typing

Latest update - reinstate typing option
    The latest update has removed the ability to type notes - just allows notes to be written using the pen. This is hopeless as fingers are fat so writing with a pen take up too much room. The ability to type and draw shapes and arrows from preset rather than freehand is essential

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Edit document from preview

New preview mode in OneDrive is nice and efficient, but there's no obvious way to go in to edit a document from the preview, nor the file list (it's hidden in options, requires scrolling down), this is confusing funcitonality.

There should be an obvious method to get in and edit a document from the preview.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow pen & highlighter settings to be saved in the app.

The latest update has make documents mark ups very difficult for my organization. We rely heavily on freehand marking and highlighting drawings. This new update changed the highlighter to directly highlight text but this will not work for vector drawings. If we use the highlighter drop down from the pen icon we have to change the color, size and opacity every time we open a new drawing. We would really like to see this app save pen and highlighter settings and have a separate button for the old highlighter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug report - Onedrive sharing only show Work/School account (eg via iOS Photo app)

Onedrive for iOS v10.37.1
    Trying to share a document or photo from a thirdparty app to Onedrive, only lets me select my Work/School account and not my Personal account that's also configured in Onedrive for iOS.
    Already did serveral resets of the app and my phone, including clearing cache and signing out of all accounts.
    If I only have the Personal account configured, that's the account the iOS Photo app wants to share with. But if I add my Work/School account, the Personal account disappears in the selection screen that can be opened in the share-to-onedrive picker.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Camera upload only for photos made on this device

I take pictures with both my iPhone and my DSLR. Pictures from DSLR are edited afterwards and imported into Photos.app so I can share them via iCloud. However, it also means that these pictures end up in my phone's photo stream and are uploaded to Camera Roll by OneDrive, which is not the behavior I expect.
    It would be nice to include some kind of filter to only upload photos made on this device. This will automatically solve issue of multiple devices linked to the same account (e.g. if a user has a phone and a tablet, phone will only…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Poor writing feature

Hi the last update has ruined the feature of being able to write on PDFs as it now looks like a child has written on it as it is scratchy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More Sharing Options for IOS

It would be super helpful if you could save one drive videos or pictures directly to your camera roll from the app to later process. Added functionality to open files in even more apps would be nice to. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When arranging folders, there is an issue with sequentiality. Ex: 1-10-11-12-13-14-15-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 Instead of: 1-2-3-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-11-12

When arranging folders, there is an issue with sequentiality. Ex: 1-10-11-12-13-14-15-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
    Instead of:
    1-2-3-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make Sign Out more prominent

The Sign Out button is buried too deeply in the command hierarchy. It should be visible more prominently.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base