OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug report - Onedrive sharing only show Work/School account (eg via iOS Photo app)

Onedrive for iOS v10.37.1
    Trying to share a document or photo from a thirdparty app to Onedrive, only lets me select my Work/School account and not my Personal account that's also configured in Onedrive for iOS.
    Already did serveral resets of the app and my phone, including clearing cache and signing out of all accounts.
    If I only have the Personal account configured, that's the account the iOS Photo app wants to share with. But if I add my Work/School account, the Personal account disappears in the selection screen that can be opened in the share-to-onedrive picker.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Camera upload only for photos made on this device

I take pictures with both my iPhone and my DSLR. Pictures from DSLR are edited afterwards and imported into Photos.app so I can share them via iCloud. However, it also means that these pictures end up in my phone's photo stream and are uploaded to Camera Roll by OneDrive, which is not the behavior I expect.
    It would be nice to include some kind of filter to only upload photos made on this device. This will automatically solve issue of multiple devices linked to the same account (e.g. if a user has a phone and a tablet, phone will only…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Poor writing feature

Hi the last update has ruined the feature of being able to write on PDFs as it now looks like a child has written on it as it is scratchy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More Sharing Options for IOS

It would be super helpful if you could save one drive videos or pictures directly to your camera roll from the app to later process. Added functionality to open files in even more apps would be nice to. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When arranging folders, there is an issue with sequentiality. Ex: 1-10-11-12-13-14-15-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 Instead of: 1-2-3-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-11-12

When arranging folders, there is an issue with sequentiality. Ex: 1-10-11-12-13-14-15-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
    Instead of:
    1-2-3-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Sign Out more prominent

The Sign Out button is buried too deeply in the command hierarchy. It should be visible more prominently.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "4 digit pin is nice but you need add one more option i.e touch ID or fingerprint scan"

"4 digit pin is nice but you need add one more option i.e touch ID or fingerprint scan"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lire les légendes de mes photos

Je mets des légendes à mes photos sur Skydrive et lorsque mes amis consultent mes liens sur iPad ou tablette Android ils n'ont pas accès à celles-ci.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need ability upload mp3, mp4 and similar files from Safari

RIght now DropBox support this so I upload to Dropbox and then have to move manually to onedrive or just keep files on dropbox. It seems like a "no brainer" feature to me that should have been there from Day1

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to hide photos

After uploading to OneDrive, hide a photo or folder from the default "Photos" tab/view, with the option to view these hidden photos separately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve the behavior when saving files from iPad Files app

*English follows Japanese
    ■Title(件名):
    iPad のファイル アプリと OneDrive アプリの連携について

Improve the behavior when saving files from iPad Files app

■Description(内容):
    iPad にプレインストールされているファイル アプリにて、iPad 内に保存されているファイルを [共有] より、[ファイルに保存] から [OneDrive] の [共有アイテム] 内のフォルダーを選択した場合、保存できない動作を改善希望

In the Files app pre-installed on iPad, select a file in iPad from [Sharing] and then click [Save to file] – [OneDrive] – [Shared items] to select a folder to save it in iPad, the selected folders cannot be saved in iPad.

For improvement of usability, this behavior should be fixed to let users save folders normally.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cross-platform comment

Create a synchronization of comments between computer and mobile devices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The VoiceOver screen reader on iOS is unable to be used for navigating and interacting with the Settings page.

This is a critical accessibility issue because it prevents blind and visually impaired users from being able to change any app Settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable a feature to chose by settings if you want the camera uploads folder to be organized by subfolders or st ored undermain folde

Enable a feature to chose by settings if you want the camera uploads folder to be organized by subfolders (year/date, as new feature of Aug 2018) or stored directly under main folder

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the bug that does not synch files (Excel in particular) from desktiop or web to IOS Iphone

Currently excel files in particular will not update on iphone during synchronisation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customize Tabs in OneDrive for Business

The tabs at the bottom of the OneDrive for Business app appear to be fixed with Files, Recent, Shared, and Sites. It would be nice if we could customize those tabs...for instance, replacing Sites with Photos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remembering Last Page

The only issue I have is I have a problem with them “timing out” if I close them for too long (Which could be as short as 30 seconds). I have my anatomy book on OneDrive and I read it on my iPad, but if I leave the app to look up a term or something on the Internet, when I go back to OneDrive, I’m back out to the screen where I have to select what file I want to view. This being paired with no ability to bookmark pages, scrolling down to page 700 every time I want…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base