OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Better support for when app does y work correctly on iOS

Provide in-app chat when actions don't execute as expected. Also, make it easy to get support online or by phonr

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Download OneDrive folder to iOS Photo Album

Create an album in the iOS photos app from a folder in OneDrive.
    Useful if you keep all your files on OneDrive, but want to have selected folders offline on the phone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Zwei Konten einer Organisation einhängen

Ich würde gerne zwei Konten der selben Organisation einhängen können

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PDF file editing

Each time after my editing pdf document, it takes a long time to synchronize to the server, in which no further modification can be made. Similarly, a window switch may also lead to that or even failure in saving. That's quite annoying when a lot of notes were taken in the files.
    Another thing is that need download again after synchronization. While no viewing or editing was allowed at that time. Frustrating! Could it be like on laptop that only one uploading is required and local file can be kept?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Annotation Capability -- Text Box Fill

Enhance annotation capability -- Provide capability for text box fill in various colors, (but at a minimum in white ) when annotating a file. This way the text boxes can overlap presentation content. As it stands, the text box can only be in the margins which limits annotation flexibility. Take a look at Good Reader annotation capability which is excellent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Camera upload loses metadata

Has anyone noticed or is it just me that when using camera upload the uploaded images have now lost of the metadata associated with them. Is this by design? Not so good in my book.

Let me know and I can attach some images to show if you want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add option to set minimum free space on device when Make available offline

when size of make offline folders is bigger than free space on device its keep downloading until no free space which causes to crush OS

or at least to check ahead but including all dw treads together if there will be enough space like There is not enough space on your device to make available offline or maybe even to delete least used offline files auto/request

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If Apple photos auto upload to one drive on iOS

How about if you edit a photo on Apple photos the edit sync to the same on OneDrive.

IE after taking a pic and it uploaded to OneDrive, I turned it by 90deg so make the same in OneDrive turn by 90deg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Se necesita mas espacio

Se necesita más espacio, pues se supone que ahí es donde vamos a guardar nuestros archivos.
    Carolina.cami@live.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Device not recognized

We have a business account where we have given students access to our one drive specific folders but some are receiving an error message device not recognized
    And then the system is prompting them to get a code sent to me
    Is there a way around this on both iOS or Android devices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Scan already captured images from device gallery

OneDrive is a super organised way of storing data on cloud, but recently I faced a lack of feature that Onedrive doesn’t allow is to scan already captured images from our devices. This is feature of a actual importance to me & my team as we everyday have a lot of documents to scan and upload to our Onedrive accounts & sometimes these documents are sent to us over email or Whatsapp instead of physical files. Please help.

Thanking you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Scan already captured images from device gallery

OneDrive is a super organised way of storing data on cloud, but recently I faced a lack of feature that Onedrive doesn’t allow is to scan already captured images from our devices. This is feature of a actual importance to me & my team as we everyday have a lot of documents to scan and upload to our Onedrive accounts & sometimes these documents are sent to us over email or Whatsapp instead of physical files. Please help.

Thanking you.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Smoother app transitions and more liveliness

You know how, when you try to hide the toolbar, it blinks away, it doesn’t “scroll up” and hide. This is for everything. Even editing a pdf, and moving from all the different editing tools, everything blinks. There’s a lot of app refreshments that could be used, A LOT. Maybe add cute little transitions, like a swirl or just so it doesn’t look so BORING.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New iOS/iPadOS 14 Widget

There has to be a widget that does not have to force you to sign into a personal OneDrive account. It should show your recent files for ease of access! Not some photo thing that most people can’t access.
    The image attached is from an iPad and is currently in use. Please change it so the widget can be a useful thing, not just a “space-waster” widget! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. OneDrive for I OS/iPadOS 14: Document Scanner

What happened to the new document scanner? It had new filters like “Lighten” and was easier to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. recording

may I record the persen that has done investmentfraud to me is it leagle

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show the last folder used by user in the "Upload to OneDrive" tab

Good day,

Say, you want to upload multiple files from another app such as Whatsapp into a folder already on your OneDriver. The problem is each time you try to upload a file, you have to start the process of selecting the destination folder right from the main root. It could be quite frustrating when you have to upload a bunch of different files from multiple sources/apps into the same folder.

So, like almost all desktop applications, please add a feature to make it possible to show the last folder visited by user in the "Upload to OneDrive" tab.

Many…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In OneDrive on IOS I need editable docs to open directly in Excel or Word not in Office. Help, please!

In OneDrive on IOS I need editable docs to open directly in Excel or Word not in Office. Help, please!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give us a way to not see iOS screen shots in the "All photos view"

I take a lot of screen shots ..one drive will just dump them all in the camera roll, this means when I go to view all my photos I can have a screen shot dump in the middle of my holiday photos! I think Google photos and Samsung photos app tags screen shot photos and puts then in a screen shots folder, if you can do this then we could filter out the screen shots folder from the camera roll?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 223 224
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories