OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. True MultiWindow Support and Cursor Support (Right click Actions) on iPad

there is no proper multi window support on the OneDrive app, which really is a bummer. I can’t open a new window by itself by dragging up from the dock. Nor can I open folders or files other than Office files. This is really limiting and majorly hinders the experience.

Furthermore, there is no proper mouse clicks support. I can’t right click on the files and folders to get additional options like I can in the office apps. This is really annoying to be honest. Now with cursor support that launched with iPadOS 13.4, I use my iPad with the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. True MultiWindow Support and Cursor Support (Right click Actions) on iPad

there is no proper multi window support on the OneDrive app, which really is a bummer. I can’t open a new window by itself by dragging up from the dock. Nor can I open folders or files other than Office files. This is really limiting and majorly hinders the experience.

Furthermore, there is no proper mouse clicks support. I can’t right click on the files and folders to get additional options like I can in the office apps. This is really annoying to be honest. Now with cursor support that launched with iPadOS 13.4, I use my iPad with the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Live Photos for OneDrive for Business accounts

Like many others I run a home-based business so must use Office 365 for Business, but the OneDrive for Business doesn't currently support Live Photos like the personal one does. I see no reason to add my photos to OneDrive without this ability and it doesn't make financial sense to purchase a 2nd OneDrive account just to get this ability when I can just increase the iCloud space for less than OneDrive and leave them where they are.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Two-page pdf view for iOS

Bigger Ipad Pro in horizontal mode has plenty of room for two pages. I use Ipad with music notes and also sometimes annotate pdfs with pencil. Missing two-page view is the biggest deficiency in Onedrive for iOS.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable two-page view for pdf

Bigger Ipad Pro in horizontal mode has plenty of room for two pages. I use Ipad with music notes and also sometimes annotate pdfs with pencil. Missing two-page view is the biggest deficiency in Onedrive for iOS.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable two-page view for pdf

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. No deleting of existing items

Once you download your items from your phone to one drive make it where they will remain on one drive even if you delete them from your phone. What is the sense of downloading things to one drive to store things if you can't delete the files from your phone any ways afterwards to save space on your phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Global setting for every folder’s default view and sort options

Hello. I like to always view my OneDrive folders in details view sorted by name. It’s very annoying to keep having to change this for every new folder because the defaults are different.

I think there should be a global default setting for every folder, new or existing, that could be set to each user’s preferences.

Then, as is already possible, each separate folder could have its own view settings, but I find it very annoying to have a default status which is not what I want.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Free up storage space (have the options to delete photos from camera roll after import)

Just like OneDrive for Android and Google Photos for both platforms, free up the space after import!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pin files to the home page.

I would like to be able to pin a file to the home page on the app (or better yet, pin the file to the iOS Home Screen). For my particular use case, I have a digital (PDF) copy of a textbook that I need readily available without needing 20 clicks to find.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. iOSで他のアプリケーションからOnedriveへのファイル保存が出来なくなりました。

ファイルをDLして保存しようとしたときに、Onedriveを保存先として選択出来ません。保存先の選択肢としての表示はありますが、保存のボタンをクリックする事が出来ず、選択不可です。
    1~2か月前までは出来ていました。
    早急に修正してください。

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There should be an option to exclude selected folders from displaying in Photos tab

Hello, I find very annoying that on the OneDrive iOS app there is no option to restrict the images shown on the Photos tab to only desired folders (e.g. the Pictures folder). Am I missing something? if not, this issue should be addressed quickly.

Thank you, Andrew

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 强烈建议进入page导航功能

加入输入page页码直接定位到page所在

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Default pencil after pushing the pencil tool.

I have to open regularly many pdf files on my iPad in order to sign and add comments. Before I can start writing I each time have to click 2 times before I can start writing; once on the pencil button and once for selecting the type of pencil. It would be much appreciated if a default pencil is already selected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2x playback speed on app media player.

Your app media player should have speed control up to at least 2x playback speed. This is standard on YouTube, in kindle, and on all kinds of media players. But when I listen to something via the OneDrive media player on iPad, there is just the one speed of 1x.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to only show images from the OneDrive “Pictures” folder in the app.

It’s really annoying that the iOS app shows every single image I have in my onedrive in the image tab. Please add a setting where you can choose that you only want images from the “Pictures” folder to be shown. The setting already exist in the web app. Thanks in advance! :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bring back file uploading outside of the OneDrive app

(For iPad)
    Resume the capability to save files, images, etc, to OneDrive without opening the OneDrive app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Errors when opening documents in Onedrive app

I usually meet the errors about wrong word font, chart,... when I open the .pptx file (>12 Mb) and .docx file (> 7 Mb) in Onedrive app on Iphone. Hope that it will be solved as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)