OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Separate Camera upload application with editing options.

I think a separate Photo application for mobile devices will help a lot to organise things, with additional features like photo editing and direct camera functions. I don't like the way all the photos i have in onedrive shows in one place including camera uploads and documents and any random pictures,Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One drive to show ONLY camera roll or Photos directory

As of 5/18/20, OneDrive on IOS started showing EVERY image in my OneDrive account.

This is ridiculous. I only want OneDrive "Photos" to show photos from my camera roll, not EVERY FFREAKING PHOTO in my foldres, which include all sorts of images from my work, scans, album art, etc.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS, MS, AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP. It wasn't doing this 2 days ago, but as of 5/18/20, I can no longer use this app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. OneDrive Camera Upload - Select photos to import in OneDrive

Why can't I grant access to my photos (within the OneDrive app for iOS) for the Apple photos app WITHOUT automatically uploading all my photos to OneDrive?
    If you have thousands of photos in the Apple photos app, of which you only want to upload e.g. 10 photos to OneDrive and add them to an album, then it doesn't make sense that you first have to upload thousands of photos to OneDrive, which takes up a lot of space in OneDrive and causes gigabytes of traffic. It must be possible to disable the automatic upload of all photos, so that…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Share PDF files without annotation

To share PDF files that have been annotated without the annotation. Could be useful for teachers who annotate texts and want to share said texts to students without the annotation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Permitir renomear arquivo antes de salvar

Antes ou após escolher a pasta a qual deseja salvar um arquivo, permitir a edição do nome do arquivo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Download management

I've noticed and confirmed with OneDrive team that clear cache button doesn't delete downloaded files, nor is there a way to manage them through offline files page. Since many media files to my device's photo library and files downloaded through "share>send file" option are taking up a lot of space and are no longer needed locally. Currently the only option is to delete and reinstall one drive app. Ircc, there used to be a recently transmitted page in recents tab, at least that could allow me to delete downloaded files. A dedicated download management page would be much appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Photos tab sort chronologically

Photos tab sort chronologically

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PencilKit-Toolbar in iPadOS for Onedrive

It would be great if there is the iPadOS toolbar for the Apple Pencil in Onedrive

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An option to have larger icons in search result

When searching for pictures on a cell phone, in my case an iPhone, it would be nice to have an option to chose how the result is presented. Today the icons a very small and an option to have larger icons without e.g. file information would make life easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple accounts from one organisation / domain

I'm an owner & administrator for our organisation. I need to see/view all of our accounts and their work.

It defeats logic and the purpose when we CANNOT login/signup from multiple accounts within the same organisation/domain.

Please enable this feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fluent Design

Where is the Fluent Design for the iOS OneDrive App? Look at the pictures attached. OneDrive on Android does have it, yet on iOS it doesn't! Even the Outlook App has on both platform the same Design Language!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Background upload photos filename incorrect timestamp

Background uploaded photos filename is renamed with a date-timestamp filename. This date-timestamp is default with GMT0000 timezone.

Can filename be renamed using local timezone so that it correctly match the date-time of the uploading timezone for the user?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Album having sorting and listing and cover change

Have features of listing like the folder does

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Major issue

Dear team,

Attention to Microsoft developer I found the issue on OneDrive if we login to our iPhone and after 5 minutes if we change the Microsoft account password and or even change the primary email OneDrive on iPhone will not find out password is changed or email is change one driver on iPhone keep working its mast be if password change then sign out from everywhere if you have any question I can explain more

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have issues with OneDrive in the Files app on iPadOS. It says “network error” when moving files from the iPad to the cloud

I have issues with OneDrive in the Files app on iPadOS. It says “network error” when moving files from the iPad memory to the cloud, and it does it only with OneDrive, not with google drive or iCloud Drive. I have already been in touch with the Italian assistance and they told me to write about this on uservoice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. please add privacy screen

please add privacy screen to your app like google drive face id/touch id

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. iPhone Calendar and ONEDRIVE

Hi could you please enable the possibility to attach a document when using IPhone calendar. Today when you set an appointment in the calendar and wish to attach a document related to the day of your appointment in IPhone it does not show ONEDRIVE but only drives like ICloud or Google. It offers you the possibility to find in iPhone folder but again not ONEDRIVE.
    Thanks for your help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sync between alternative clouds

Hello,
    Can you please add a way to sync all files between One Drive and Google Drive. Please please make this possible. Thank You.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base