OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. OneDrive for I OS/iPadOS 14: Document Scanner

What happened to the new document scanner? It had new filters like “Lighten” and was easier to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. recording

may I record the persen that has done investmentfraud to me is it leagle

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show the last folder used by user in the "Upload to OneDrive" tab

Good day,

Say, you want to upload multiple files from another app such as Whatsapp into a folder already on your OneDriver. The problem is each time you try to upload a file, you have to start the process of selecting the destination folder right from the main root. It could be quite frustrating when you have to upload a bunch of different files from multiple sources/apps into the same folder.

So, like almost all desktop applications, please add a feature to make it possible to show the last folder visited by user in the "Upload to OneDrive" tab.

Many…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In OneDrive on IOS I need editable docs to open directly in Excel or Word not in Office. Help, please!

In OneDrive on IOS I need editable docs to open directly in Excel or Word not in Office. Help, please!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give us a way to not see iOS screen shots in the "All photos view"

I take a lot of screen shots ..one drive will just dump them all in the camera roll, this means when I go to view all my photos I can have a screen shot dump in the middle of my holiday photos! I think Google photos and Samsung photos app tags screen shot photos and puts then in a screen shots folder, if you can do this then we could filter out the screen shots folder from the camera roll?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Search the entire document not only the archive name

Index for searching operation the entire text of all de texts documents not only the files names

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Opening Multiple Files

There are times when I am using multiple files at the same time. I'm having to navigate to them in my folders to get between them right now. They don't always show up in "recent" files for some reason. It would be great if you could have tabs and switch between 2-3 open files at the same time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Opening Multiple Files

There are times when I am using multiple files at the same time. I'm having to navigate to them in my folders to get between them right now. They don't always show up in "recent" files for some reason. It would be great if you could have tabs and switch between 2-3 open files at the same time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Blocked donload files cannot be open on ios devices

ios device cannot view any file who marked with prevent download by owner

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Widget showing latest files changes

An iOS 14 widget showing latest files changes or uploads including shared folders.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whiteboard as image for use in word

It should be easy to take a good picture of a whiteboard and include it in a Word document.

Currently whiteboard mode saves images as PDFs, which are difficult to include in a Word doc. Previously in onedrive it was possible to take a photo and then run a whiteboard filter on the image, but that filter has been removed. It is now only possible to take a picture in "whiteboard" mode and then only save it as PDF. (as far as I can tell)

Office Lens has a "file type" option in whiteboard mode that does this, so it's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Switch accounts to move/copy or drag/drop files or folders became unavailable in one of the last updates. Would like to have it back.

Switch accounts to move/copy or drag/drop files or folders became unavailable in one of the last updates. Would like to have it back

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. move and copy in app or drag and drop in browser went away with upgrade

Move and copy in app or drag and drop in browser between personal onedrive and business onedrive no longer available since upgrade September 2020

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I do not want to enable "Automatic camera upload" I have turned it off but it is still prompting me to enable it which I do not. If I click

I do not want to enable "Automatic camera upload" I have turned it off but it is still prompting me to enable it which I do not. If I click on it mistakenly it starts to upload again.

Enable this feature.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Move and Copy Files. and Folders between Onedrive Accounts in the App or in the browser

I was able to do this switching files and folders between a personal onedrive and a business onedrive but suddenly am not given the option to do switch the account to place the folder or file. Something changed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sync iOS photo albums automatically to OneDrive folders (exactly the same name as photo albums)

Sync iOS photo albums automatically to OneDrive folders that are organized exactly in the same way iOS albums are organized (iOS ALBUMS = OneDrive FOLDERS)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enhance new IOS 14 OneDrive widget to rotate ON THIS DAY photo

Great start with the OneDrive ON THIS DAY photo widget, but by noon I get tired of seeing the same photo.

Could you enhance the OneDrive photo widget to allow rotation of photos every X hours or minutes (some user-defined period)?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Excel document as screen icon shortcut.

The ability to add an Excel document (copied to One Drive) to an iPhone 6 Plus mobile screen as a shortcut icon - to open the said document directly in Excel?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rinominare file nel caricamento su onedrive

Buongiorno, vi scrivo perché vorrei consigliarvi un miglioramento , quando carico una foto dalla libreria del mio iPhone 11 Pro , utilizzando la funzione condivisione , mi piacerebbe poter modificare il nome del file .
    Spero di avere una vostra risposta , Grazie e buona lavoro

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories