OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search only inside the folder we're currently at.

When we are inside a folder and click on the magnifying glass button to seach a file, the app should search ONLY IN THE FOLDER WE ARE IN, or at least ask where we want to look.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please bring back the separate tab for videos , it was a great time saver . Easy access to mass storage is a must

Please bring back the separate tab for videos , it was a great time saver . Easy access to mass storage is a must

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filtre hors connexion

Hello

Regarding the application is that for IOS ,. You can actually choose the files or folders to download 1 by 1.
    But the idea of ​​an interesting feature is when we want to make a root folder available offline, it includes a large number of subfolders in which they themselves have a large number of files.
    It would be interesting to select the offline mode for all our files except the extension type .dwg; rvt or others, which are very heavy or a size limitation example: all our files available offline except file larger than 2go…
    Selecting 1 by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Nepřejmenovávat zálohované soubory

Při záloze fotek z iOS na OneDrive dochází k přejmenování souborů z původního img_0001.jpg na cosi divného. Dejte možnost zachovat původní názvy souborů.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Resync photos after modification

Automatically resync photos from iOS to OneNote after modification in iOS. E.g. applying filters, cropping etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Duplicação de arquivo

Ao selecionar um arquivo para além das opções de Eliminar, Mover, Mudar nome, etc., ter também a possibilidade de Duplicação de arquivo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pin or Quick Access Favorite Folders

It would be awesome to be able to have quick access to favorited folders in the OneDrive app for iOS and iPadOS. Much like you get in the Files on Mac or Windows.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edición de fotos

Sería útil poder editar las fotos en la app al estilo de google photos, además de poder elegir que carpetas visualizar. Otra cosa importante sería poder ver la localización de donde fue tomada la fotografía en un mapa, como en la versión web, o google photos, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unable to export items with sensitivity label from Office mobile app

■Title(件名):
    Office モバイル アプリより秘密度ラベルが付与されているアイテムのエクスポート不可

Unable to export items with sensitivity label from Office mobile app

■Description(内容):
    秘密度ラベルの暗号化の設定項目 ”特定のユーザーとグループにアクセス許可を付与する” のアクセス許可が ”Co-Owner” の場合は、フルアクセスの許可となりエクスポート権限が割り当てられている状態となるが、Office モバイル アプリではエクスポートができないため改善を希望いたします。

Encryption permission item of sensitivity label When the permission of “Grant access permission to specific users and groups” is “Co-Owner”, full access is permitted and export permission is assigned. However, we would like to improve it because the Office mobile app cannot export.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Microsoft Outlook on iOS, when you receive a pdf you cannot change the name before saving it in a oneDrive folder,

From Microsoft Outlook on iOS, when you receive a pdf you cannot change the name before saving it in a oneDrive folder, you have to change it after saving it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't truncate images when displayed in portrait mode.

Bug report not an idea. The full screen image view now truncates the top and bottom of portrait images showed in portrait device mode if the image is slightly narrower than the device. This means peoples heads and feet get chopped off. This was working before and it no longer works. Display the whole image please! Using alternative until this is fixed!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On this day

I see that "On this day" feature has a limitation on iOS/ipadOS that only shows a notification if there are more than 10 photos taken on that day in the past, however, when you go to the website, you will see that it shows photos taken on that day even if they are fewer than 10.
    It would be great if you can do the same with the mobile apps, so there is a consistency of experience across the different platforms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Favourite" pictures - import "favourite" mark to OneDrive

I use the MS Photos app on my desktop PC to manage my pictures (btw. I really like the automatic upload functionality from my mobile device to OneDrive). In MS Photos I regularly mark my most liked pictures as "Favourites" ('click the heart'). However, when accessing my pictures using my mobile device (iPhone) these "Favourite" marks are not visible anymore. Can you consider importing the "Favourite" mark from MS Photos to OneDrive?

And a dream would be a direct integration with the iOS Photo app, i.e. having the same "Favourites" across the iOS Photo app, MS Photos and OneDrive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. support open the markdown files

Hope to increase the app's ability to open markdown files. I have already used onedrive as a cloud note software. Many documents are in markdown format and cannot be read locally, which is very inconvenient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 打开markdown文件的功能

希望可以增加,app打开markdown文件的功能。我目前已经把onedrive当作云笔记软件来使用了,很多文档是markdown格式的,本地无法识别阅读,这个很不方便。

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add "Remove from collection" to photo I'm currently viewing

While viewing a photo in an album, there is currently no option to remove that photo from that album. Instead, I have to go back to the album, select the photo, and then tap "Remove from collection". Please add that option to the photo I'm currently viewing in the album. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why am I logged into my Onedriver account, the error 503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLE?

Why am I logged into my Onedriver account, the error 503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLE?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base