OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Hätte gerne ein eigenes Foto aus meiner Sammlung im Hintergrund von To Do

Statt die wenigen Fotos die heute möglich sind, würde ich gerne ein eigenes Foto aus meiner Sammlung als Hintergrundbild einrichten können. To Do finde ich super und brauche es jeden Tag für meine über 100 Aufgaben zu managen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Additional Personal Accounts in OneDrive and Outlook plus save multiple attachments from email

Please allow additional personal accounts and business account in OneDrive and Outlook in iOS system to allow to switch between users. During Pandemic my kids need to use Outlook and OneDrive also for school and we need to share our devices. Please Activate Face ID and Touch ID to sign in between various accounts quickly.
    Next, please allow to save multiple attachments from email to OneDrive all at once and not document at a time in iOS for iPad and iPhone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Additional Personal Accounts in OneDrive and Outlook plus save multiple attachments from email

Please allow additional personal accounts and business account in OneDrive and Outlook in iOS system to allow to switch between users. During Pandemic my kids need to use Outlook and OneDrive also for school and we need to share our devices. Please Activate Face ID and Touch ID to sign in between various accounts quickly.
    Next, please allow to save multiple attachments from email to OneDrive all at once and not document at a time in iOS for iPad and iPhone.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi

Good m

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding pictures to scan.

While in scan mode, adding a picture to scan will attach and convert to PDF.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Iran

Microsoft services like OneDrive should be available in Iran as well.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get bitmap PDF reading back

With the latest versions, I get black screens when reading bitmap PDF.

This doesn't occur when opening text / vector PDF.

Please make it working again as now the only solution is to open them thru 3rd party apps, such as Adobe Acrobat.

I am on iOS 14, don't know if it matters or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get bitmap PDF reading back

With the latest versions, I get black screens when reading bitmap PDF.

This doesn't occur when opening text / vector PDF.

Please make it working again as now the only solution is to open them thru 3rd party apps, such as Adobe Acrobat.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Display of “We’ve got an app for this!” when accessing OneDrive for Business from an iOS device

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    iOS 端末にて OneDrive for Business へアクセスすると "アプリを入手しました!" と表示される動作について
    Display of “We’ve got an app for this!” when accessing OneDrive for Business from an iOS device

■Description(内容):
    iOS 端末にてブラウザー上から OneDrive for Business へアクセスした際に、 "アプリを入手しました!" と OneDrive アプリのインストールに関するポップアップが表示される。
    既に OneDrive アプリがインストールされている場合もポップアップが表示され続けるため、ポップアップが表示されないよう非表示にする機能を提供してほしい。

When accessing OneDrive for Business from a browser on an iOS device, “We’ve got an app for this!” and information about installing the OneDrive app is displayed in a pop-up.
    Since this pop-up continues to appear even if the OneDrive app is already installed, please add a way to prevent this from appearing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Password for link sharing. It seems that the feature already exists, but it is not as intuitive on the computer and on my Iphone I just can'

Password for link sharing. It seems that the feature already exists, but it is not as intuitive on the computer and on my Iphone I just can't use it. Could you take a look and fix this tool? I really need it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. **** OneDrive, let's use ZippyShare!!!!

**** OneDrive, let's use ZippyShare!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make OneDrive camera module and Office Lens behave in the same way

These two apps do the same thing, but the UI is very different. That does not make sense to me. Office Lens is weaker in some respects (e.g. where results are stored), stronger in others (doc type and options). Make them behave identically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to set personal defaults for OneDrive camera module

I use OneDrive regularly to scan documents, always in black&white and always stored in a particular target folder.

Now, for each scan I have to first select document type, and then once the scan is done I must activate the black and white filter. Even for additional pages of the same document.
    And, finally I have to reselect my “scanned documents” folder for each scan.

Much too cumbersome.
    Allow personal defaults to be set for the camera module to specify media type and applicable options.

And while you are at it: make OneDrive scan and Office Lens operate in the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to set Personal defaults for the built in camera module, and make OneDrive camera and Office Lens behave in the same way.

I use OneDrive regularly to scan documents, always in black&white and always stored in a particular target folder.

Now, for each scan I have to first select document type, and then once the scan is done I must activate the black and white filter. Even for additional pages of the same document.
    And, finally I have to reselect my “scanned documents” folder for each scan.

Much too cumbersome.
    Allow personal defaults to be set for the camera module to specify media type and applicable options.

And while you are at it: make OneDrive scan and Office Lens operate in the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Search only inside the folder we're currently at.

When we are inside a folder and click on the magnifying glass button to seach a file, the app should search ONLY IN THE FOLDER WE ARE IN, or at least ask where we want to look.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please bring back the separate tab for videos , it was a great time saver . Easy access to mass storage is a must

Please bring back the separate tab for videos , it was a great time saver . Easy access to mass storage is a must

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Filtre hors connexion

Hello

Regarding the application is that for IOS ,. You can actually choose the files or folders to download 1 by 1.
    But the idea of ​​an interesting feature is when we want to make a root folder available offline, it includes a large number of subfolders in which they themselves have a large number of files.
    It would be interesting to select the offline mode for all our files except the extension type .dwg; rvt or others, which are very heavy or a size limitation example: all our files available offline except file larger than 2go…
    Selecting 1 by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories