OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

OneDrive on iOS

Welcome to the OneDrive UserVoice. This is your place to suggest the features you’d like to see us add to OneDrive. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy https://onedrive.uservoice.com/tos, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

For support or issues with your account please submit your issue directly within the product.

While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will respond to every suggestion that gets at least 500 votes. Thanks for joining our community and helping improve OneDrive.

1. Live Photos

With the new iPhone 6s and iOS 9, are there plans to automatically upload the mov file that is created as part of the "live photo". It would be nice to make it an option, similar to how uploading videos is an option. Thanks.

3,315 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    174 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Selection of all files instead of selecting one by one on iOS

While moving files from one folder to another folder selecting all files instead of selecting one by one

1,342 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    64 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Exclude Folders from All Photos View

Gents, I believe you have a major problem in the concept of your Photos tab in the OneDrive iOS app. All the photos I have uploaded to my OneDrive into separate and organized folders (over 80gb) are showing on the photos tab. This is insane. It gets extremely slow and very messy. Just as all your competitors do, we should see there only the Camera Roll pictures that are uploaded to OneDrive, and not everything! I have activated the automatic backup of my iPhone photos to OneDrive and guess what? All the photos that are being uploaded are mixed in…

755 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    46 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

OneDrive on iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base