OneDrive

Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve the OneDrive mobile app on iOS?

Folders download

Suppose I have many folders and each folders has sub folders then each folders has more than 10 to 50 files, in current situation I have to click each file inside sub folder to download it , what I suggest is once I click in main folder either to download it automatically or give option as button to say "do you want to download the folders with files " if say yes then downloaded it if not then just download sub folders as you do now
Click then click then click to reach files or my solution to pop message to download all

78 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Carolina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is inadmissible to call yourself a "onedrive for business" and be a file sharing service and not allow download of entire folders. I cannot believe Microsoft is this inexperienced. In the case of a business that does not allow access via the One Drive app and that it is necessary to download the whole file at once for the program to be able to open the necessary file, the file has to be put in zip form by the uploader. This is very inconvenient. No wonder Google Drive has more then double of the amount of users of OneDrive. Get better, microsoft. Get focused: I don't need "a QR code to make the single file available also in my phone". If you hadn't invested in making this useless feature, maybe you could have made a simple useful one: I just want to download the folder.

Feedback and Knowledge Base